Why is everything leaking and yet no Rebellion

16 minutes ago, DJBringItBack said:

Because no one has it people don’t just have archives of stuff to leak they leak stuff as they get it and this song has never been obtained by anyone.

but anyone has it or others DM me I’ll buy stuff :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

This. I'm surprised no one has ever attempted to set up some sort of GoFundMe page for it

I just know Sam would leak it in a hearbeat :demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

• Love 1

Does Britney even have access to her old recordings / unreleased work? I assume with her limited access to technology during the conservatorship, that they seized all her pcs etc. 

It also seems a lot of her backups at the time were on cd-rs. Sam Lufti was bragging about still having some of them at one point.. so it might be so scattered for her to try and piece together her own unreleased material. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, PlayboyMommy said:

This. I'm surprised no one has ever attempted to set up some sort of GoFundMe page for it

I just know Sam would leak it in a hearbeat :demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

It’s rumored a very small group have it that are loosely known to have material and are the sources of recent video leaks but they won’t discuss it and are hard getting a sale from 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block