Ask Me Anything with Britney on Exhale or Zoom with B?

Which One   

20 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

It would be too nerve wracking for me to speak with her even via zoom. I probably would just look at her and cry embarassing myself. But it would be nice if she did some live on instagramm speaking freely. If she wants to do it. Sometimes i feel like Britney feels awkward talking to fans. I mean i know she loves us in general. But talking to strangers looking at u with eyes wide open  likr u r a queen or a godess it might be really overwhelming for her.

• Love 1

I have some questions and I think @Y2KLady does too! 

Do you know who all owns your masters and if you don’t, how important is it to you that you own your songs? 

In the past you have said you don’t want to be viewed as a victim, but rather as an advocate for conservatorship abuse and for people with disabilities and mental illness. Have you familiarized yourself with other conservatorship abuse cases, and if you feel comfortable answering, what do you think the country needs to do to stop guardianship abuse? 

Would you ever move out of California, or the US? 

In 20 years, where do you see yourself with your newly regained freedom? 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, Rik said:

I have some questions and I think @Y2KLady does too! 

Do you know who all owns your masters and if you don’t, how important is it to you that you own your songs? 

In the past you have said you don’t want to be viewed as a victim, but rather as an advocate for conservatorship abuse and for people with disabilities and mental illness. Have you familiarized yourself with other conservatorship abuse cases, and if you feel comfortable answering, what do you think the country needs to do to stop guardianship abuse? 

Would you ever move out of California, or the US? 

In 20 years, where do you see yourself with your newly regained freedom? 

Ooh! These are great :tbh_britney_nod_yes_yas_ftr_for_the_record_vma_2008_circus:

• Love 1

I would ask if she would like the idea of a compilation album of her unreleased songs. I would ask her about Rebellion and Original Doll. If she does an album in the future what artists will be her inspirations. What sound would she go for is she still gonna s** it up or focus more on Vocalney. What does she think about the current pop scene. Did she start any work or done research for cship advocacy staff she talked about. 

Tho I think she still wouldnt open up about cship and K-Fed or anything of that personal and sensitive nature. 

• Love 1
6 hours ago, danielpierce said:

I would ask if she would like the idea of a compilation album of her unreleased songs. I would ask her about Rebellion and Original Doll. If she does an album in the future what artists will be her inspirations. What sound would she go for is she still gonna s** it up or focus more on Vocalney. What does she think about the current pop scene. Did she start any work or done research for cship advocacy staff she talked about. 

Tho I think she still wouldnt open up about cship and K-Fed or anything of that personal and sensitive nature. 

I really would like to hear her input on the Pop scene right now. It's so dead. Glad newbies like Kim Petras are trying to revive it! 

13 hours ago, icybaby said:

It would be too nerve wracking for me to speak with her even via zoom. I probably would just look at her and cry embarassing myself. But it would be nice if she did some live on instagramm speaking freely. If she wants to do it. Sometimes i feel like Britney feels awkward talking to fans. I mean i know she loves us in general. But talking to strangers looking at u with eyes wide open  likr u r a queen or a godess it might be really overwhelming for her.

That's why doing it via live stream versus in person would be more comfortable for her I feel like. She has social anxiety because of the trauma she has been through. 

1 hour ago, AlottaWarmHeart said:

My questions: 

Are you satisfied with all your career achievements?

If you had the chance, would have changed anything related to these achievements?

Anything you wanted to achieve in the past but didn’t?

What can we expect from Britney Spears the person and Britney Spears the artist? 

Great questions! Here's to hoping this happens one day. One can dream :tbh_britney_nod_yes_yas_ftr_for_the_record_vma_2008_circus:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block