Ask Me Anything with Britney on Exhale or Zoom with B?

Which One   

20 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Exhale

We have so many questions for Britney about her life. Like the eras she worked in the conservatorship did she like the music she was making? Thoughts on Britney Jean? Just also a chance for her to speak her mind. 

Also a way for us to be able to meet the Queen via Zoom! Lots of celebs have reacted with fans live video chat on IG it is not a reach. Maybe if Britney did ever chose to do music and tour she could do a virtual meet and greet! 

I personally would love to speak with Britney to inspire her to not forget that music and dancing has been her freedom of expression and I feel her secluding herself from it is going backwards and that true healing comes from writing. She is an excellent songwriter. 

Thoughts? 

What would YOU say to the Queen? 

@Jordan Miller

@Midnight

@Urbanney

@CrazyButItFeelsAllright

Would you Zoom with Britney? 

Would you be here for an Ask Me Anything with Britney on Exhale? 

• Love 3
  • Like 3
2 minutes ago, Blfc1 said:

^^ My question, it seems like the two paths in her life would have been small town girl or super star icon. I feel so badly for all B’s experiences under the conservatorship, but living the rural Louisiana life doesn’t seem like a great option either. 

Maybe she would have been a lawyer :badgirl_britney_flirt_sexy_pom_piece_of_me_lips:

• Love 1
  • Like 1

I don’t even know what I would ask :ohcrap_britney_crap_omg_glory_jimmy_kimmel_jkl_surprised_wow: If these were normal times I would have some questions about the music industry like maybe a messy Xtina question :emma: Or maybe which songs or tours were her favorite. But with her recent post I can tell she’s going through a lot so I would want to small talk about what movies she’s seen recently or pets or something :brityes_britney_yes_nodding:

• Love 3
  • Like 1
10 minutes ago, Leolileinstein said:

Me too. I'm also curious about what happened in 2010-2012 and in 2005-2008.

I feel bad for her. 

Me too. But man she's a fighter!! She stands tall like a Warrior Goddess and she is the image for a strong woman who has literally been through hell and back but deals with it with a smile :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

• Love 1
1 minute ago, JayTawndreLovesYou said:

Me too. But man she's a fighter!! She stands tall like a Warrior Goddess and she is the image for a strong woman who has literally been through hell and back but deals with it with a smile :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

I'd also ask her what she thinks about her label not allowing her to do what she wants and about Original Doll as well. 

Also I'd ask her about the drama between Blackout 2.0 and BJ and Myah Marie. She doesn't need Myah Marie lbr. 

Also I'd ask her about her lame label and why did they ruin her voice and forced her to sing with that baby voice. 

• Love 2

More questions:

favorite creative outlet? Dancing? Fashion? Singing?

what is a hobby you always wanted to be good at but never pursued?

what job would you have if you never left kentwood?

If you went to school to pursue a PhD, what would have been your area of study/research. 

How the eff did Larry Rudolph slither back into your life after you fired him so many times?

what is allll the music you wanted to create but team CON said no?

favorite TikTok dance/moves?

• Love 3
  • Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block