Rumour: Britney is pregnant.

Britney Spears posts cryptic Instagram reel where she appears to be feeding a baby. Could she be hinting that she's pregnant?

https://www.distractify.com/p/is-britney-spears-pregnant

When you are pregnant your body produces 50% more blood, resulting in more blood circulation through your body. This increase in blood circulation causes your face to be brighter. Your body is also producing a fair amount of hormones that cause your oil glands to work in overdrive, leaving your face shiny.

Before skin texture:

Post-pregnancy skin glow:

Pregnancy glow becomes more apparent: 

Britney singing live for the first time in years when she once said in 2006 that having a baby taught her how much she could really sing:

Sams references to baby making in those pap videos.

the blind items about her having a child. 

her ***** are bigger in the singing video which is a sign of pregnancy: 

Two pictures of two little girls:

She is pregnant y’all or will be in ‘22!! You can’t convince me otherwise.

imma need y’all to defend her and stick by our girl! I have cancer so I’m not sure I’ll be around to see it. 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, MajesticalBritney said:

Not you shutting me down ***** 🤣🤣 I really was convinced for a second there!

I am POSITIVE she will be pregnant in 2022. Sam just said they’re going to be baby making this Christmas!

I just read through your post again and saw the very end. I am sorry and hope you see Britney not only get pregnant, but live a long life. ❤️

• Love 5

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block