Rumor: More unreleased Glory songs are coming soon

So according to an insider that had legit info about Britney few times, ''more unreleased Glory songs are coming soon'' :miley_cyrus_stare_meme::cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

It can be official or leak I guess. Time will tell if that's even true. 

I love Glory but I'm tired of it tbh :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme::miley_cyrus_stare_meme:

The insider's probably somewhere on this forum but I can't share his tweets cause it's an private account :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme: 

Bestie, if you are reading this :hiii_britney_wave_glaad_2018_waving_hello: 

• Love 2
  • Haha 5
3 hours ago, Henry M. Torres said:

So according to an insider that had legit info about Britney few times, ''more unreleased Glory songs are coming soon'' :miley_cyrus_stare_meme::cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

It can be official or leak I guess. Time will tell if that's even true. 

I love Glory but I'm tired of it tbh :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme::miley_cyrus_stare_meme:

The insider's probably somewhere on this forum but I can't share his tweets cause it's an private account :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme: 

Bestie, if you are reading this :hiii_britney_wave_glaad_2018_waving_hello: 

You can screen grab the tweets and conceal the name.

Honestly, if we get more 6/7 year old Glory songs written/featuring/produced by Lou’s clients, it just proves Britney is still not free.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block