Jamie Spears' lawyer wants Britney to pay his legal fees - $1,200 an hour

58 minutes ago, adam12992 said:

You may recall Lynne Spears also recently equested Britney's estate cover her legal fees as well. 

that didn't deserved to be paid by Britney either, however they at least were pretending to be on Britney's side and trying to move things forward with the suspension of Jamie, etc.

This guy is defending Jamie, calling Britney a liar, refusing to give the documents Rosengart has requested, etc. The nerve 

• Love 3
  • Like 2
  • Leader
4 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

that didn't deserved to be paid by Britney either, however they at least were pretending to be on Britney's side and trying to move things forward with the suspension of Jamie, etc.

This guy is defending Jamie, calling Britney a liar, refusing to give the documents Rosengart has requested, etc. The nerve 

Good point. I just feel bad for Britney with that, cause she credits her mom as one of the key players for the conservatorship. :/ 

• Like 3
55 minutes ago, Easy There said:

What are the odds she will have to pay for this slimey overweight person fees ?

who knows

the petition is putting things as basically saying, if they don't get paid, they won't be able to do all the work to pull up the receipts of over 13 years of conservatorship, and the pending accounting of 2019

He's like "Rosengart, if you want your documents you have to pay" otherwise he'll play dumb that he can't possibly pull up all the documents from the conservatorship himself. Whether they get paid or not, I see them trying to drag this forever, saying they require more time and thus, more money, to give all the documents for the "transition". 

:icant2_britney_nope_smh_head_shake_disappointed_everytime: I hope Rosengart has a way to put a stop to this and force them to give what they have without getting paid from Britney

• Love 3
  • Like 3
4 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Good point. I just feel bad for Britney with that, cause she credits her mom as one of the key players for the conservatorship. :/ 

Yeah and in the end they didn't do much. As they say, too little too late, because according to their declaration, they couldn't even make Sam Ingham work faster with the petitions to remove Jamie  or add the trust as co-conservator. 

Supposedly the only things they helped with was removing Britney from the facility and allowing her to travel in 2019, and supporting the motion to have her hire a lawyer, but even that is hard to tell how much impact Lynne's lawyers really had in the judge's decision. 

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

who knows

the petition is putting things as basically saying, if they don't get paid, they won't be able to do all the work to pull up the receipts of over 13 years of conservatorship, and the pending accounting of 2019

He's like "Rosengart, if you want your documents you have to pay" otherwise he'll play dumb that he can't possibly pull up all the documents from the conservatorship himself. Whether they get paid or not, I see them trying to drag this forever, saying they require more time and thus, more money, to give all the documents for the "transition". 

:icant2_britney_nope_smh_head_shake_disappointed_everytime: I hope Rosengart has a way to put a stop to this and force them to give what they have without getting paid from Britney

Can't court pull those documents themselves or make him pull them out ?

• Like 3

Britney controls her money now. If Britney wants to pay the lawyers, it's her choice, but if you can't pay your lawyers, don't hire them. Tough.

Lynne's petition literally said 'well....we did nothing and we weren't involved but we should be paid". Jamie is now saying "yeah, we're fighting opposite Britney but we want her money to pay too".

No. Get a job or go take out another Stonebridge loan.

• Love 5

Patiently waiting for Rosengart's response to this nonsense.

1 hour ago, Damon said:

Including this is incredibly low. Wasn't this proven to be false and she was found to have no illicit substances in her system? Her blood samples at Cedars-Sinai came back negative. 

This vulture and the swarm that surround him absolutely sicken me. 

:liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

Also hoping he drags them for this and uses it against them for blatantly lying.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.