J.Lo's Back! "On My Way" Music Video Out Now!

JayTawndre

7 minutes ago, bas che said:

She sings beautifully here. I can see why she’s been hanging around a vocal coach Stevie Mackey for the last 2 years .

No shade, she always had a good singing voice. I love her. But some of her song choices are not it. But I remain a huge stan. Can't wait for the movie! This song is a nice ballad.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, JayTawndre said:

No shade, she always had a good singing voice. I love her. But some of her song choices are not it. But I remain a huge stan. Can't wait for the movie! This song is a nice ballad.

I mean like it was fine. But tbh at the start of her singing career omfg :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

How embarrassing for ja :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad: I love him

are u alliiiiii :jlostare_jennifer_lopez_staring_blink:

are u alllli :umwtf_britney_wth_um_wow_eyes_big_okay:

are u alliiii :umomg_britney_shocked_wow_omg_surprised_eyes_wide:

I don’t think they heard us :girlwhat_um_meme_guy_surprised_shocked: like we legit did… 100 times

anyway I know this is off topic but legit JIVE gave Britney the biggest budget ever. It’s insane how much everyone’s budgets were before the financial crisis in 08 and obviously Covid … but just in general, u will never see this. Britney had such elaborate costumes and stages particularly this one, and I just find it insane how much the industry has actually changed. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block