the paparazzi pics...

I kind of feel like we shouldn't give them a platform. We can't be constantly preaching about how bad it is, then repost every single paparazzi pic that gets released. That latest red bikini thread is a prime example. Why is her fan forum talking about her paparazzi pictures, and then the only thing they say is

"She still smokes? Ew. She really shouldn't do that" 

:boredashell_pink_britney_hmm_blink_well_umm:

I genuinely believe paparazzi pics are there solemnly to induct negative thoughts about the person getting taken their pictures of and for no other reason. It's also just a total violation to me. It should be Britney's personal choice on how she presents herself to us and not anybody else's.

Here's some photoshoot pics I really like, because she got to express what ever she wanted to express in these :imcute_britney_ftr_for_the_record_hat_paris_french_smile_grin_happy:

Britney Spears Explains Eyebrow-Raising New Album Cover For 'Glory' |  ETCanada.com

New Patrick Demarchelier outtake (2003 Cosmo Girl / In the Zone) - Britney  Spears - BreatheHeavy | Exhale

Way back Wednesday - Britney Spears 'In the Zone' photo shoot | 2003 :  r/BritneySpears

• Love 2

I think the main goal should be to let fans be fans and to stop trying to direct them to be like you! Public figures get photographed and they know that so it’s up to the celeb to go out knowing they may be photographed!

Stop trying to censor everything and make your choices to not click on the photos or view the threads!

Paparazzi pics will always be prevalent, it’s a shame people supported Britney having a voice and being able to make her own choices, now it feels like those same people want to control fans, and censor others voices! 

People should stop trying to control the B Army into something so controlled, and a fan base to do what “leaders” want them to do! 

• Love 3
  • Like 2
7 minutes ago, IconicShow said:

I think the main goal should be to let fans be fans and to stop trying to direct them to be like you! Public figures get photographed and they know that so it’s up to the celeb to go out knowing they may be photographed!

Stop trying to censor everything and make your choices to not click on the photos or view the threads!

Paparazzi pics will always be prevalent, it’s a shame people supported Britney having a voice and being able to make her own choices, now it feels like those same people want to control fans, and censor others voices! 

People should stop trying to control the B Army into something so controlled, and a fan base to do what “leaders” want them to do! 

Bill Murray Applause GIF by MOODMAN

• Love 2
16 minutes ago, IconicShow said:

#FreeBritneyArmy :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

• Haha 7

I don’t think this is a big deal. She’s a part of a much bigger industry and to forbid paparazzi pics here won’t cause them any harm

It’s actually “less worse” for us to see the pics here than giving views to shady sites like TMZ and such

At the end of the day it’s your decision to check the threads featuring Britney’s pics or to just ignore them whatsoever

Even Britney is always checking her pics, I’m not gonna feel guilty for checking them here too :emma:

On the other hand I do agree that the comments here are annoying. She has the right to do what she pleases, that includes smoking, hanging out with whoever she wants, wearing raccoon make up, etc. It’s her prerogative :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

Especially since these activities are not even work-related. She doesn’t own explanations to nobody, specially on her time off :overitkbye_britney_annoyed_leave_leaving_goodbye_blue:

34 minutes ago, IconicShow said:

Public figures get photographed and they know that so it’s up to the celeb to go out knowing they may be photographed!

Are you for real??? You talk like they have any option instead of going out... like, if you don't wanna get photographed stay in home... what the...  do you use your brain or do you have one at least? :bieber_justin_smirk_weird:

34 minutes ago, IconicShow said:

it’s a shame people supported Britney having a voice and being able to make her own choices, now it feels like those same people want to control fans, and censor others voices! 

Not you comparing Britney conservatorship with asking a modicum of decency to the fanbase... :squintney_britney_confused_huh_what_umm_ok_glory:

15 minutes ago, LikeTheMoonAndSun said:

Are you for real??? You talk like they have any option instead of going out... like, if you don't wanna get photographed stay in home... what the...  do you use your brain or do you have one at least? :bieber_justin_smirk_weird:

Not you comparing Britney conservatorship with asking a modicum of decency to the fanbase... :squintney_britney_confused_huh_what_umm_ok_glory:

Just stop! Let’s not pretend B doesn’t get dragged in all these surgery threads that get posted, or the fact that the paps are something new! Open your eyes hun and clear out the delusion boo! Britney says she hates attention then runs to Instagram and brings more attention! She’s a celebrity and will always be photographed! This isn’t nothing new!

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block