Britney Changed My Life (Episode 1, Pt. 1: Meeting Britney Spears) Experience with Britney Spears and Team Con!!!!

Hello guys! 

Happy Birthday Britney! :straddle_britney_pink_yoga_meditation_bounce_legs_spread_gym:

The first episode of my Docuseries is here! This is part one. Talking about meeting Britney and other things. Part two will be out next week. 

Super excited to share my never told experience meeting the Queen. Hope you enjoy! 

#JayTawndreForB10 

Eat some chips and dip and enjoy the tea! :reductive_madonna_mdna_tea_coffee_cup_sips_sipping_drink_spill:

• Love 5
  • Super Mods
5 hours ago, JayTawndre said:

????? Everyone was "so excited" to watch like what is going on? I feel like you all are doing Cancel Culture on me lately this makes no sense I'm very upset :4music_britney_2013_uk_annoyed_irritated_mad:

I feel like the forum was pretty busy due to it being Britney's birthday... People will eventually come around

I also love Big Fat Bass! :pumped_britney_excited_yay_pumped:

But on a more serious note, I also went down a very dark path whenever my mother died in 2012 from brain cancer. It’s such work, but so rewarding staying on the path of light. 

In 2011 when I went to the Femme Fatale Tour people told me I should be worrying about my dying mother instead of a concert! So, I FEEL YOU there! People just don’t get it until they’ve been in your shoes. 

Thank you so much for opening up like this. Can’t wait for the rest of the episodes! 

• Love 1
13 hours ago, JayTawndre said:

Hello guys! 

Happy Birthday Britney! :straddle_britney_pink_yoga_meditation_bounce_legs_spread_gym:

The first episode of my Docuseries is here! This is part one. Talking about meeting Britney and other things. Part two will be out next week. 

Super excited to share my never told experience meeting the Queen. Hope you enjoy! 

#JayTawndreForB10 

Eat some chips and dip and enjoy the tea! :reductive_madonna_mdna_tea_coffee_cup_sips_sipping_drink_spill:

Love this! So very sweet. What a great Britney birthday present :)

what is your channel name on YouTube? 

Beeetch I cant believe you not only met Lindsay Lohan but took shots with her! Was she beautiful or could you already see she was...changing :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

Circus really has been her best show since the Con started. I really enjoyed Femme Fatale but her commitment to it was ehhh (understandable though), and POM was cool because I literally saw her close up like 1 foot away from me. I got to see DWAD twice when I was a kid and that will be my all time fave tour from her. Circus is second.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block