Britney Changed My Life (Episode 1, Pt. 1: Meeting Britney Spears) Experience with Britney Spears and Team Con!!!!

6 hours ago, BritneyLVR said:

Can you fix the audio and re upload? I’d love to watch! 

I'm going to be getting a new phone and tablet when I get my paycheck on Dec 8. Can't do it until then :tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears:

My phone I have is literally brand new but it is only 4G and slow AF I'm not here for it. Time for an iPhone. :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

I'll reupload Wednesday! Excited for you to watch!! By then Part 2 will be released. 

5 hours ago, MikeHunt said:

Beeetch I cant believe you not only met Lindsay Lohan but took shots with her! Was she beautiful or could you already see she was...changing :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

Circus really has been her best show since the Con started. I really enjoyed Femme Fatale but her commitment to it was ehhh (understandable though), and POM was cool because I literally saw her close up like 1 foot away from me. I got to see DWAD twice when I was a kid and that will be my all time fave tour from her. Circus is second.

Lindsay looked hot AF if you look up Lindsay at Britney concert on Google you will find a picture! :reductive_madonna_mdna_tea_coffee_cup_sips_sipping_drink_spill:

Yes I wish I saw DWAD when I was a kid. Circus and Femme Fatale were my first and only Britney concerts. :tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears:

What did you think of Robin's response? 

39 minutes ago, JayTawndre said:

I'm going to be getting a new phone and tablet when I get my paycheck on Dec 8. Can't do it until then :tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears:

My phone I have is literally brand new but it is only 4G and slow AF I'm not here for it. Time for an iPhone. :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

I'll reupload Wednesday! Excited for you to watch!! By then Part 2 will be released. 

I watched it and loved all the tea you gave!!! Great video! You looked awesome, too :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

• Love 1
13 minutes ago, BritneyLVR said:

I watched it and loved all the tea you gave!!! Great video! You looked awesome, too :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

Thanks so much! Glad you enjoyed and that you and I are reunited as Exhale Bestiez like Taylor Swift and Katy Perry in the YNTCD video :kisses_britney_kiss_blow_womanizer_love_circus:2008::yay_britney_excited_ftr_for_the_record_2008_cheering_clapping::goat_monster_devil_dance_dancing_makeup_brush:

Lol at the comment that said I have a hard one for Adam Leber :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle:

• Haha 1
  • 3 months later...

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block