Kanye Defends Britney

18 hours ago, devilsadvocate said:

She was saying she’s strong and doesn’t believe she has a mental issue and look what the system did to her, so she wants to fight for people who the system is screwing over who actually don’t have the power to speak cause they are disabled . I felt she was saying she’d be an advocate for conservatorship abuse 

yall will see when she C O M P L E T E L Y spells it out to yall that she has a mental health disorder. Clearly this is going over yall heads and u want it to. 

16 hours ago, Brother Shawn said:

I love listening to Kanye speak. He’s a very smart guy with a great sense of humor. Didn’t he work on an unreleased song with B for “In The Zone?” 

Kanye also defended her MTV Gimmie More performance in 2007, saying MTV ser her up. 

https://www.cleveland19.com/story/7058473/kanye-west-blames-mtv-for-britney-spears-lackluster-vma-performance/

Exactly and Ye also did a remix to Me Against The Music:

https://youtu.be/wHmfTbs60FY

• Love 1
16 hours ago, Stefani said:

So Kanye, who's had mental issues for years and was even sent to a mental health facility similar to Britney but never spoke up in defense of Britney's mental health or criticized the conservatorship, conveniently decides to now finally name drop Britney during his album's promotional campaign?

Y'all dragged Stefani Germanotta for doing the same during her movie promo campaign, but I guess it's fine when Kanye uses Britney's name for clout. :ririshade2_rihanna_eyeroll_roll_eyes_annoyed_irritated_mad:

You're wrong. Read this thread, Ye has worked with Britney on In The Zone, and stuck up for her after the 2007 VMAs and went against MTV for her before he did it for Beyonce a year later. 

• Love 1
19 hours ago, Endlessstan said:

I seem to remember Kanye making an unkind distinction in the past between himself and Britney.

“Kanye West told lawyer during a deposition he’s “the smartest celebrity you’ve ever ****ing dealt with,” according to a transcript acquired by TMZ. “I’m not Britney Spears,” West added.”

Kanye is TRASH, tho he makes good music. Also his clothes are ugly and over priced. 

https://time.com/3086744/kayne-west-deposition/

He’s an opportunist.

That quote means that he wasn't going to let himself be railroaded the way that the lawyers, courts, and media did Britney. That does not mean Britney is dumb, its just that  he is smart  enough to avoid being put in a situation like what was done to Britney. Maybe the reason he became smarter is after seeing what was done to Britney.  

20 hours ago, cantgetnooops said:

why the FUHK would she be an advocate for something she DOESNT have, whilst in the mist about speaking on HER OWN state of health and lifestyle. Make it make sense. :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

There's lots of people who advocate for things they don't have... And she is definitely advocating for people who suffer conservatorship abuse, which is something she definitely has suffered. It so happens that the overwhelming majority of people who suffer that kind of abuse are disabled people, so it makes total sense that she is advocating for them regardless of her considering herself part of that group or not.

That said I don't think it's clear in the video one way or the other if she considers herself within that group of people or not, it could be interpreted both ways... We'll have to wait for other statements.

• Like 1
20 hours ago, Dirk said:

I think the same, I believe she had some sort of anxiety and post traumatic events, she didn't have the power with her treatment to heal and be like "ok i will get my **** together now" she was probably forced to go on with a treatment and once you're in with meds you lost the power of self specially in her case she probably didn't have the choice to say NO and heal... meds for so many years ****s you. I know some people have the power to heal for themselves in like one month and it's a process of like one year or two (of course you have to have a family and friends, a mom), once they start treatment and after like 1 or 2 months they got to their senses of responsibility and had the choice to say no and and be the captain and lead their lives and they truly heal in the long term... they go on u know? (this is her case now she's moving on) But in her case back then? She was quickly judged, she didn't have her time to heal by herself and lost the power of self (once you can't say NO and be heard). I truly believe Britney had that power bc every celebrity and artists have experiences with anxiety from time to time, women are also so easy to be misdiagnosed and Britney's personality too if you're not a fan or just goes with the media she's an easy target but NO, she's not really bipolar.

I read a article some days ago, it's basically this but with a different topic, we're in a society that is crazy and so quick with this bull**** of medication, i feel so sad when some children are already taking medication... https://www.forbes.com/sites/alisonescalante/2020/08/11/researchers-doubt-that-certain-mental-disorders-are-disorders-at-all/

Thanks for sharing that article, I just read it and found it really interesting!

On 11/28/2021 at 2:50 PM, Trust Britney said:

I personally don't believe Britney has mental health issues.

However, I think the c-ship did some damage to her... I mean they drugged her for 12 years with her crazy doctor, etc... 

I personally think that she is, although I do feel nobody should try to diagnose her, so me saying that is perhaps innapropiate..

I also would like to say that people seem to think her having a mental illness justifies a conservatorship... For some reason people of the general public (lol, none Britney fans) think that it does.  Mental illness is not a reason for a c-ship unless it's extreme and even if that was the case, Britney's c-ship was abusive and wrong and not in her best interest and making profit off of her. Without anyone knowing her medical records, which is no one business but hers and her doctors, we know she is not an extreme case of mental illness if she even suffers from it because she worked during most of the c-ship. That's impossible in extreme cases and extreme cases (are suppose to) only have c-ships.

• Love 1
3 hours ago, WilderWein said:

I personally think that she is, although I do feel nobody should try to diagnose her, so me saying that is perhaps innapropiate..

I also would like to say that people seem to think her having a mental illness justifies a conservatorship... For some reason people of the general public (lol, none Britney fans) think that it does.  Mental illness is not a reason for a c-ship unless it's extreme and even if that was the case, Britney's c-ship was abusive and wrong and not in her best interest and making profit off of her. Without anyone knowing her medical records, which is no one business but hers and her doctors, we know she is not an extreme case of mental illness if she even suffers from it because she worked during most of the c-ship. That's impossible in extreme cases and extreme cases (are suppose to) only have c-ships.

When you say she worked most of the cship, I mean yes she did, but she was also very drugged, robotic (barely put any effort into her dancing and it wasnt complex at all, arm dancing is what I call it) and she was stiff, tense and visibly anxious during interviews. She got through it, thank God, but she shouldn't have been working like that whether she has an extreme case of mental illness or not. She needed a break from touring and recording albums and finally she has got that since 2019.

On 11/28/2021 at 3:30 PM, 3IsACharm33 said:

I’ve seen many people including psychologists in my family try to diagnose Britney as bipolar. I’ve gotten into arguments saying this has never been confirmed and she was just reacting to her life. But according to the psychologist in my family who never met Britney they claim that when she shaved her head that was her first manic episode and it only takes one manic episode to determine you’re bipolar…

Yeah. That is a problem with psychologists and psychology. It is a pseudo science and there is a human rights movement (several actually) that have been criticising how subjective and unscientific this rotten old industry is. I know a psychologist too who is a psychopath. Ironically though he has pointed out that what you describe is unprofessional and not what psychologists do within the limits of their qualification. They are not “allowed” to diagnose strangers like that that they haven’t treated and “investigated” thoroughly. 

• Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block