Kanye Defends Britney

2 hours ago, Xavierleleon said:

Yeah. That is a problem with psychologists and psychology. It is a pseudo science and there is a human rights movement (several actually) that have been criticising how subjective and unscientific this rotten old industry is. I know a psychologist too who is a psychopath. Ironically though he has pointed out that what you describe is unprofessional and not what psychologists do within the limits of their qualification. They are not “allowed” to diagnose strangers like that that they haven’t treated and “investigated” thoroughly. 

Well they weren’t exactly diagnosing my family is also part ******* so they love to make me feel like **** for even liking Britney Spears I’m certain these so called psychologist just judge Britney harsher because she’s a celebrity and women 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

I'm not die hard fan of him. During the years he made questionable things. But that doesn't mean his talent faded away.  But I also blame his medicines for his questionable behavior and definitely Kim K played huge role in his actions.  He is very rich. Of course many people want to see him fail. I think there are many people out there behind the scenes who is targeting Alist singers. Their gun is *****. They broke his mind ıf you asked me. They killed MJ with *****. We saved Britney before too late.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, 3IsACharm33 said:

Well they weren’t exactly diagnosing my family is also part ******* so they love to make me feel like **** for even liking Britney Spears I’m certain these so called psychologist just judge Britney harsher because she’s a celebrity and women 

Everything they work with and has been taught comes from a foundation of deep misogony, racism and in general a horrible understanding of human nature from the 19th century.

And I am Sorry about you have being treated like that by your family. ❤️

• Love 1

DO PEOPLE REALLY THINK BRITNEY IS MENTALLY ILL ???

it's ******* 2021 jeez !

The poeple that were around her in 2007 ******* said it her family and management DRUGGED her, they made her look crazy so they can get a hold of her, they set her up to get her under the conservatorship, they paid the paparazzi to stalk her and sold story about her. All they did was making her look unstable and unable.... and they succeeded, cause it's a corrupt system.

The idea of putting her in a conservatorship kind of emerged in late 2004  cause at the time Britney was starting to rebel and wanting things her way. As a way, to prove it she married Jason Alexander and recorded Original Doll and released Mona Lisa..... etc etc  her family and team knew if she carried on that way they'd get zeroooooo $ from her

1 hour ago, Xavierleleon said:

Everything they work with and has been taught comes from a foundation of deep misogony, racism and in general a horrible understanding of human nature from the 19th century.

And I am Sorry about you have being treated like that by your family. ❤️

Thank you it’s been rough growing up in this family, they made me feel like I was crazy for years

• Love 1
7 hours ago, 3IsACharm33 said:

Thank you it’s been rough growing up in this family, they made me feel like I was crazy for years

I mean, that just shows that the psychology and psychiatry field is about abuse. It is designed to create depression, anxiety and destroy people’s self esteem. And to make practitioners and chosen types of people feel superior. It is basically organised and weaponised narcissism. 

Can you get away from them and create a life for yourself some place far away? ❤️

I saw a video where a young Britney says she is a very shy person, but able to let loose when she is performing, then wistfully adds bipolar disorder. Who the heck told her this was bipolar disorder? I couldn't find any definition where shy/great performer are classified as bipolar.

I don't remember when this interview happened, maybe 10 years ago. Did anyone here watch this interview?

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block