Kanye Defends Britney

1 hour ago, Bunkywoo said:

Maybe they should do a song together supporting each other,  speaking up about their plights , helping the many who are in situations concerning mental health abuse .  People use to say to many who are in tough spots and times that they are crazy.  Myself included. No they are human .  Life at times hurts .. it’s relentless..its cruel .. Britneys awful abusers and societies sick obsession was cruel, yet with Britney she had a calculated group of abusers set her up for their own personal gains .  Our society is one that loves to rip apart things we love then get sick of . Yet for many individuals. Life is a ******* b i t ch !! At times it’s horrible for many of us. The cruel waves crash in , knocking people down at moments in all our lives,  but we need to admire how much strength we still have after the hell on earth settles. Support is key , empathy and understanding . Stop calling others crazy . I think people who have seen troubling dark spots in their lives tend to comprehend more than others who are lucky not to experience your brain finally melting down and glitching. A human can only handle so much . Look at Britney . She’s insanely strong. Many would have not made it out of her abuse. She lived a never ending nightmare and still rolls with the punches. Kanye is human as well. We all will never see eye to eye . Yet thats ok. We need to support and talk about mental health and our differences. As for Britney.   I think soon we are going to be seeing a lot more of Britney advocating for mental health rights and conservatorship abuse, along with hollywood corruption. For now I just hope shes enjoying a bit of freedom. smiling , breathing and live the way she always deserved…. On her own terms . I hope she goes after the scum who abused her and gets justice.  

You went OFF :yay_britney_excited_ftr_for_the_record_2008_cheering_clapping:

57 minutes ago, 3IsACharm33 said:

I’ve seen many people including psychologists in my family try to diagnose Britney as bipolar. I’ve gotten into arguments saying this has never been confirmed and she was just reacting to her life. But according to the psychologist in my family who never met Britney they claim that when she shaved her head that was her first manic episode and it only takes one manic episode to determine you’re bipolar…

Personally I believe she has Dissociative Identity Disorder but Ima let her reveal exactly what she has and when she wants to in her own time. These are only opinions, but at least he has finally confirmed she has a mental health disorder.

10 minutes ago, devilsadvocate said:

Confirmed which … I had the sense that she is saying she didn’t have mental issues and that she would be an advocate for people with “real mental illnesses “

No, she said ''im not here to be a victim....(Explained her parents are victims and she worked her *** off to get away from them)...I'm here to be an advocate for people with REAL disabilities and real illnesses.''

• Love 4
  • Like 2
Just now, danny1994 said:

I respect Kanye because he speaks his mind and is open about his mental health. And I'm confident that if he were a woman he would be in a conservatorship.

I believe so too. He spoke about being against Kim and Kris trying to ''lock him up'' when he had an episode some years ago. I'm so proud of him for speaking out and taking any slander, cos he knows the truth at the end of the day. 

• Love 2
13 minutes ago, cantgetnooops said:

No, she said ''im not here to be a victim....(Explained her parents are victims and she worked her *** off to get away from them)...I'm here to be an advocate for people with REAL disabilities and real illnesses.''

ADVOCATING for disabilities and mental health doesn’t confirm that she has mental health issues.

• Like 5

I seem to remember Kanye making an unkind distinction in the past between himself and Britney.

“Kanye West told lawyer during a deposition he’s “the smartest celebrity you’ve ever ****ing dealt with,” according to a transcript acquired by TMZ. “I’m not Britney Spears,” West added.”

Kanye is TRASH, tho he makes good music. Also his clothes are ugly and over priced. 

https://time.com/3086744/kayne-west-deposition/

He’s an opportunist.

• Haha 2
  • Like 2
10 minutes ago, Endlessstan said:

I seem to remember Kanye making an unkind distinction in the past between himself and Britney.

“Kanye West told lawyer during a deposition he’s “the smartest celebrity you’ve ever ****ing dealt with,” according to a transcript acquired by TMZ. “I’m not Britney Spears,” West added.”

Kanye is TRASH, tho he makes good music. Also his clothes are ugly and over priced. 

https://time.com/3086744/kayne-west-deposition/

He’s an opportunist.

So because 7 years ago, whilst going through his own bi polar episodes, he made a comment about thinking Britney is dumb; means that he's trash? Doesn't mean that he still thinks that way nor does it mean he cant stick up for her mental health issues, as someone who understands her. Being unintelligent and having a mental health condition is two different things, and like I said this was almost a decade ago whilst he was going through a tough time with his own health. Not a good comment, but haven't we all made a negative comment about someone when we were mad that we later regretted? I mean cmon :whitneyshade_whitney_Houston_mad_really_blink_seriously_hmm_umm_done:

• Love 1
  • Like 1
5 minutes ago, cantgetnooops said:

So because 7 years ago, whilst going through his own bi polar episodes, he made a comment about thinking Britney is dumb; means that he's trash? Doesn't mean that he still thinks that way nor does it mean he cant stick up for her mental health issues, as someone who understands her. Being unintelligent and having a mental health condition is two different things, and like I said this was almost a decade ago whilst he was going through a tough time with his own health. Not a good comment, but haven't we all made a negative comment about someone when we were mad that we later regretted? I mean cmon :whitneyshade_whitney_Houston_mad_really_blink_seriously_hmm_umm_done:

Kanye has consistently been an ******* throughout his career. If you think Kanye gives a **** about Britney’s well-being then you don’t know Kanye. 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, icybaby said:

Was he defending Britney? All i heard is him doing smth and be called crazy for that.

He was speaking out for anyone with mental health conditions, especially people in his position to which then he mentioned Britney because they are the main 2 celebrities who have been chastised for their public episodes regarding mental health. 

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, Endlessstan said:

Kanye has consistently been an ******* throughout his career. If you think Kanye gives a **** about Britney’s well-being then you don’t know Kanye. 

Funny how you didnt pull up receipts of Kanye defending Britney in 2007, after the VMA's debacle where the whole world was trashing her. You're right, I dont know Kanye, but I do know of his true character as someone who follows his career; so that would be more than a hater like you knows unless you're a undercover Ye stalker fan and you dont wanna admit that do you?

https://people.com/celebrity/kanye-west-mtv-exploited-britney-me/

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, cantgetnooops said:

Funny how you didnt pull up receipts of Kanye defending Britney in 2007, after the VMA's debacle where the whole world was trashing her. You're right, I dont know Kanye, and I know of his true character as someone who follows his career; so that would be more than a hater like you knows unless you're a undercover Ye stalker fan and you dont wanna admit that do you?

https://people.com/celebrity/kanye-west-mtv-exploited-britney-me/

Lmao all I’m saying is Kanye is using Britney’s situation only to further his own causes. You don’t see that? Fine.

Also how tf are you saying I’m an undercover Kanye stalker when you’re the one who made this simping post about him????

• Like 1
56 minutes ago, cantgetnooops said:

The word REAL made me think she was saying hers were fake to put her in the conservatorship . Idk 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block