Britney Could Release "Sippin' On" As A Single, It's Fire! (Jay's "Britney Deep Dive" Series)

"Sippin' On" is so 90s R&B. 

I just discovered this unreleased masterpiece today and I'm gonna have it on repeat all week long. Britney has a nice voice that suits this 90s R&B sound. I've always loved R&Bney :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

"Sippin' On" has two different versions. One solo intended for In The Zone and a remix with NYC rapper AC which was also intended for Blackout. Team Con and Jive made so many mistakes :pensiveney_britney_praying_ftr_for_the_record_2008_circus_vmas_thinking:

I would love Britney to continue the mature urban sound Glory revived in her while having some Pop bangers as well for B10. I'm so thirsty for B10 :airpls_gaga_wheeze_eyes_wide_breathe_lady_lmao_lol_haha_hehe_omg_surprised_shocked:

Which version of "Sippin On" do you prefer?

• Love 3
  • Like 2

Wait wait wait… I’m having a weird mendela effect moment. I could have sworn this was released on Blackout :wtf_britney_what_confused_um:

Blackout had so many demo leaks before it dropped and I still to this day have a CD I burned with all the demo tracks on it. The AC remix is on that burned CD and I guess I just convinced myself for a minute that this was an official Blackout track. 

Whatever, I love this song :nomnom_shake_chest_boobs_dance:

• Love 4
1 hour ago, LikeShatteredGlass said:

Wait wait wait… I’m having a weird mendela effect moment. I could have sworn this was released on Blackout :wtf_britney_what_confused_um:

Blackout had so many demo leaks before it dropped and I still to this day have a CD I burned with all the demo tracks on it. The AC remix is on that burned CD and I guess I just convinced myself for a minute that this was an official Blackout track. 

Whatever, I love this song :nomnom_shake_chest_boobs_dance:

Right the leaks were crazy during Blackout :wow_surprised_shocked_omg:

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block