My Only Wish worldwide charting thread

2 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

I love that almost all of her albums have a song in the top 10. A true timeless queen while others have the entire top 10 made up of one or two albums out of 6+ 

I love that this song smashed left and right this year all without Jordan's help. Its not like he's the owner of one of the biggest Britney fan sites or something.... :jackk_alien:

• Haha 3
1 hour ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

I love that almost all of her albums have a song in the top 10. A true timeless queen while others have the entire top 10 made up of one or two albums out of 6+ 

If 'Glory' even had a single hit like WB she would've been on par with Beyonce in terms of streaming without releasing anything else, WB is a moderate hit for her probably due to working out stuff but glory really was a true flop album for her. 

Also would like to add, Britney truly has been a solo hitmaker of her generation in terms of solo WW hits on charts she's just behind Madonna and overall behind RiRi but she has a lot of features too with Britney I've always seen that she has a lot of global power impressive to say not many has that. 

After in the zone hitting 1B on Spotify, Baby - Oops and Circus will hit 1B like side by side her hits are very spread across albums her peers can't say that about themselves :gagacrash_driving_run_hit_lady_sunglasses:

• Love 1

@FreeBritBrit today her xmas song will drop hard but as it has done way better than previous year I am curious what update will be today! This song charted for straight up 2 weeks in US for the first time on Spotify this song is getting some recognition from the US public now too! This is really such a good opportunity for the label to milk this, a video + some promo during this season although nothing can compete with Mimi song or even Wham! song but it has huge potential seeing the numbers for it, this song can def compete with Ariana songs in near future.  

• Love 2
10 minutes ago, Prachi said:

If 'Glory' even had a single hit like WB she would've been on par with Beyonce in terms of streaming without releasing anything else, WB is a moderate hit for her probably due to working out stuff but glory really was a true flop album for her. 

Well if it have had todays album cover and the original video for the first single maybe it wouldn't be such flop.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, FreeBritBrit said:

Well if it have had todays album cover and the original video for the first single maybe it wouldn't be such flop.

I remember when this album came out, the couple of things I knew will make it a flop and I was proven right : 

1. She was touring with POM during glory release - no tour bundling happened when it was legal 

2. Slumber party was sent to radios in just one format on Thursdays 

3. This album had demand originally when it came out especially in Brazil, Latin America etc but they didn't supply it enough. 

4. 2020 re-release came without CDs this album would've reached gold status in US if they released CDs but they didn't. 

I stand by my theory, they wanted this album to flop big time otherwise this album was selling more globally than in US but they didn't ship it enough. 

• Love 2
  • Like 2