My Only Wish worldwide charting thread

12 minutes ago, Prachi said:

I remember when this album came out, the couple of things I knew will make it a flop and I was proven right : 

1. She was touring with POM during glory release - no tour bundling happened when it was legal 

2. Slumber party was sent to radios in just one format on Thursdays 

3. This album had demand originally when it came out especially in Brazil, Latin America etc but they didn't supply it enough. 

4. 2020 re-release came without CDs this album would've reached gold status in US if they released CDs but they didn't. 

I stand by my theory, they wanted this album to flop big time otherwise this album was selling more globally than in US but they didn't ship it enough. 

I just remembered- did Stronger cross 100mill on spotify?

24 minutes ago, FreeBritBrit said:

Lets see how it goes on New Years eve, people tend to stream xmas songs then

It did better than last year, it was 736, 443 streams this song is really growing quite impressive and what I feel happy about that is her streaming is mostly like her album sale her US market is 42% for album sales and 32-34% for streaming she really is a global person since the beginning except her first 2 albums due to teen pop nature. 

On NYE toxic did 735,000 around streams I do predict 1M for this song let's see what happens. 

• Love 4
9 hours ago, Prachi said:

It did better than last year, it was 736, 443 streams this song is really growing quite impressive and what I feel happy about that is her streaming is mostly like her album sale her US market is 42% for album sales and 32-34% for streaming she really is a global person since the beginning except her first 2 albums due to teen pop nature. 

On NYE toxic did 735,000 around streams I do predict 1M for this song let's see what happens. 

But why tho? Why does "New Year's Effect" happens with her Toxic? 

Or is it with every song?

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, FreeBritBrit said:

No need to put up updates now tbh, NYE Is coming let's see what toxic can bring us! 😁

This song smashrey is Over now, I'm glad it crossed 200m+.

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, FreeBritBrit said:

U think Toxic could chart? :gloss_mirror_young_little_girl_smile_child_makeup_lipstick_lipgloss_lips_pink: 

I'll end the updates on the 6th. It's a holiday in here and people end their catholic xmas holidays on that day, orthodox one starts then though

I actually didn't believe the first time on Halloween it did with 1m+ that too before Halloween! This Year anything could happen, it did 730k previously the way its growing for her I predict another global entry 😁 but let's see what happens

• Love 2