My Only Wish worldwide charting thread

1 hour ago, IForgotYouExisted said:

One of the biggest Britney accounts (Britneyhiatus) made a 24h playlist and is promoting!

You can stream the song on repeat too but it will filter out for the global charts but it will still update the numbers on the counter. 😁

• Love 1

Yesterday I walked into the local Douglas store (store like sephora) and this just started playing right away:bparty_piece_of_me_pom_britney_clubbing_blackout_2007_dancing_dance: it was blissful to look at eyeshadow palettes to this song 

And today I was at the mall's christmas fair and heard My Only Wish again! And I only heard AIWFCIY like two times in public this year also so it really means they are equal hits in my country right now

• Love 5

My Only Wish (This Year) - Spotify 17.12.2021

Denmark 17 (+4) 51,396 plays

Germany 75 (-3) 151,464 plays

Austria 63 (-2) 13,366 plays

USA 159 (RE) 288,402 plays

UK 77 (+19) 117,536 plays

This is the last week before Christmas. Let‘s hope for great numbers during the weekend and for the rest of the week. 

• Love 6
17 minutes ago, IonutM said:

How is it doing compared to last year?

Increased this year this is the 4th time this song reached 1m plays in a day, earlier it did 1m+ during Christmas week total of 33.3M whole season this year I predict it to cross 200M streams overall. 

• Love 2