Can we organize a streaming/buying party for My Only Wish?

I do not have time to do this on December 24. I am not even going to be online. That is a very busy day, I think we should do this early December and hopefully it has time to grow and get more airplay on radio from the streams and buying.

Also the Christmas freeze is happening soon, so call your local radio stations and ask them to put My Only Wish in rotation!

• Like 2

I'd suggest a friday or saturday since most people will be at home (not working), so what about December 18th or 19th?

It would be cool if we could create an online streaming chat where anyone with the link can join in so we can have a little christmas/holidays chat with each other but I don't know one would set this up... I think it would be cool to throw a virtual-breatheheavy-christmas-party while streaming Only Wish.

@Jordan Miller wouldn't that be a fun idea?? 

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, IForgotYouExisted said:

I'd suggest a friday or saturday since most people will be at home (not working), so what about December 18th or 19th?

It would be cool if we could create an online streaming chat where anyone with the link can join in so we can have a little christmas/holidays chat with each other but I don't know one would set this up... I think it would be cool to throw a virtual-breatheheavy-christmas-party while streaming Only Wish.

@Jordan Miller wouldn't that be a fun idea?? 

Keep tagging the **** out of him otherwise he won't care :nyschool_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_preaching_telling_talking_hand:

• Love 1

I’ve seen multiple Britney fan Twitter accounts post about streaming Glory tomorrow. Over a thousand likes between the multiple posts, so already bigger than the amount of us committed to streaming MOW. Should we join them? Not that Glory is necessarily more deserving or anything but it’s already got some support for tomorrow. 

I know the boost will be super small but each one counts! If we can one day get Glory to gold (and the label pays for it) then all of her studio albums will be certified! 

Anyone in?? I’m down to sticking with MOW too if there are enough of us. 

• Love 2
3 hours ago, e_ffen said:

I’ve seen multiple Britney fan Twitter accounts post about streaming Glory tomorrow. Over a thousand likes between the multiple posts, so already bigger than the amount of us committed to streaming MOW. Should we join them? Not that Glory is necessarily more deserving or anything but it’s already got some support for tomorrow. 

I know the boost will be super small but each one counts! If we can one day get Glory to gold (and the label pays for it) then all of her studio albums will be certified! 

Anyone in?? I’m down to sticking with MOW too if there are enough of us. 

I am streaming everything today :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:

• Love 3

I also thought we were streaming Blackout. That was the last I saw on Twitter :lostney_britney_what_confused_huh_who_looking_around_glory:

I started yesterday with a playlist I made with Blackout and mixed in MOY along with other artists.

And MOY definitely does not blend in with Blackout tracks. Although Get Naked does sort of fit thematically with MOY :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:.

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block