Can we organize a streaming/buying party for My Only Wish?

1 hour ago, IForgotYouExisted said:

What date do you guys suggest? Like 23rd of december or do we aim for December 24th? Can somebody make a beautiful promo picture like with Stronger? I suck at photoshop...

Here's a playlist I created with the song and a few other tracks that are 'ckise' to reaching 100m streams on Spotify:

I think 2-3 days prior is good, though I've started listening to the song already. 

• Love 2
9 hours ago, IForgotYouExisted said:

What date do you guys suggest? Like 23rd of december or do we aim for December 24th? Can somebody make a beautiful promo picture like with Stronger? I suck at photoshop...

Here's a playlist I created with the song and a few other tracks that are 'ckise' to reaching 100m streams on Spotify:

I wanna has crossed 100m already, add stronger to this. 

I think for something like this to chart higher, it would probably be best to do it on December 2nd. For a few reasons:

1 - It'd be a nice little birthday gift for Britney.
2 - The start of December, a few people are putting their Christmas decorations up then so they'd be playing a few Christmas songs maybe *shrugs*
3 - SO MANY Christmas songs will be played on the days around Christmas, not to mention artists releasing new stuff to get the Xmas #1, so I don't think it would chart that high so close to Christmas as the competition would be huge!

• Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block