Britney reportedly spending Thanksgiving with her boys, Sam and his sister Fay

Slayer

2 hours ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

Let's save some time and I'll write an "article" for the next holiday:

"Britney Spears will reportedly celebrate Christmas this year. The 'Gimme More' songstress will be planning to do more with less this holiday with her guest list. 

"Britney wants to spend more time with her personal trainer-turned-actor fiancé, Sam Asghari, and her two sons," said an inside source. "She's really focused on continuing to relish in her freedom with the people she loves during the holidays." 

Spears has posted several Instagram videos featuring her dancing in front of a Christmas tree. It is reported that Spears will buy gifts and they will be placed under the tree. On Christmas day, Spears plans on opening the gifts. But at a different time than usual. 

"Britney wants to sleep in this year and open gifts at 8 a.m. instead of 6 a.m.," said another source concerned about the "Baby One More Time" performer. "She isn't opening gifts at exactly the time I would have Britney open her gifts, so I'm definitely concerned." 

:queenie_falling_dying_dead:

Did they hire you yet? lol

• Haha 5
3 hours ago, Slayer said:

Britney 'has so much to be thankful for this year,' the source said of the entertainer, who was not planning spending time with Jamie, her mother Lynne Spears, 66, and sister Jamie Lynn Spears, 30, during the holiday.

Let's not forget Bryan... Britney does not want to spend time with her brother either, he's not naive or free of charge.

It's always men who go under the radar and avoid being pointed at :sofedup_fed_up_miss_ny_ms_new_york_done_tiffany_pollard_eye_roll_eyeroll_whatever:

• Like 2
1 minute ago, KatieKat said:

Can you imagine how amazing it must feel to be able to spend the holidays with her boys and whoever else she chooses to invite? 

She can finally talk to her sons in peace ❤️ 💕 💗 

This is such a big deal. Can’t believe she had 0 privacy for going on 20 years. I watched a prince special yesterday in which he called himself a slave to the music industry and I really feel that’s what she was made into. 

• Love 2
8 hours ago, 3IsACharm33 said:

Yeah like who is the source, and hopefully Britney gets more custody of her sons

I hate these sources, they don’t rhyme well with her freedom from controlling psychopathic, leeching teams. How often does “a source” report on where Scarlett Johansson is spending Christmas? It sounds as if she is still cut off from the world. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block