Britney reportedly spending Thanksgiving with her boys, Sam and his sister Fay

Slayer

5 minutes ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

Let's save some time and I'll write an "article" for the next holiday:

"Britney Spears will reportedly celebrate Christmas this year. The 'Gimme More' songstress will be planning to do more with less this holiday with her guest list. 

"Britney wants to spend more time with her personal trainer-turned-actor fiancé, Sam Asghari, and her two sons," said an inside source. "She's really focused on continuing to relish in her freedom with the people she loves during the holidays." 

Spears has posted several Instagram videos featuring her dancing in front of a Christmas tree. It is reported that Spears will buy gifts and they will be placed under the tree. On Christmas day, Spears plans on opening the gifts. But at a different time than usual. 

"Britney wants to sleep in this year and open gifts at 8 a.m. instead of 6 a.m.," said another source concerned about the "Baby One More Time" performer. "She isn't opening gifts at exactly the time I would have Britney open her gifts, so I'm definitely concerned." 

cackling 

And the gift list? “She plans to get gifts for both of her children,” the source said. No surprise there that Britney would like her two sons, Sean Preston, 16, and Jayden James, 15, to receive presents on the special day. "She's got something really special planned for the boys".

Our insider also noted that Britney’s brother Bryan Spears, 44, could possibly earn a gift as well, despite the famous singer seemingly having a strained relationship with her brother amidst Britney’s conservatorship battle. “If she can soothe things over with Bryan, she has spotted some jackets on her mall trips that she thinks may suit him him,” the source said.

• Haha 7

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block