Next B album writers/features: a wishlist

disclaimer: oc if she ever decides to, that is self explanatory

bonus first major artist  appearance (like tinashe) Alice Chater that's my ULTIMATE DREAM | ref : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZ_IXA-x4hA

overall vibe, dark & party vibes

whats yours?

I want a Britney Spears rap album. rappers  today rap about how hard it is to sling co****e or sling di*k but Britney has actual hardships to rap about. i want it to be a concept story album with a beginning middle and end, the end being her freedom. Maybe the first 3 songs are about her fall, the middle three about her being controlled, and the last half of the album about her freedom.

and then like, 2 club bangers about being bu++****ed because this is a Britney album after all and our girl loves her smut

producer wise, i really want her to work with Blackway

Edited by TheBestFan
  • Love 1
  • Like 1

Producers

Danja, Max Martin, Kaytranada, Pharrell, Hit maker, No I.D, London on the Track, Tommy Brown, Rodney Jerkins, Starrah, Benny Blanco, Cashmere Cat, Ian Kirkpatrick, Mattman & Robin, Bloodpop, Koz, Murda Beatz, Jeff Bhasker, Johan Carlsson, Hit-Boy, Boots, Just Blaze, SicKick

Features

Tinashe, The Weeknd, Dua Lipa, Rihanna, Doja Cat, Ty Dolla Sign, Jack Harlow (maybe), Kylie Minogue, Mariah Carey, Nicki Minaj, Cardi B, Drake, Pharrell, Big Sean, 

Songwriters

Diana "Wynter" Gordon, Tinashe, Victoria Monet, Tyla Parx, Charlie XCX, Sean Garrett, The Dream, Marcia Lago, Ryan Tedder, Tove Lo, Charlie Puth, Ed Sheeran, Jojo, Bebe Rexha

• Love 2
  • Like 1
20 hours ago, Mr. AmericanDream said:

Producers

Danja, Max Martin, Kaytranada, Pharrell, Hit maker, No I.D, London on the Track, Tommy Brown, Rodney Jerkins, Starrah, Benny Blanco, Cashmere Cat, Ian Kirkpatrick, Mattman & Robin, Bloodpop, Koz, Murda Beatz, Jeff Bhasker, Johan Carlsson, Hit-Boy, Boots, Just Blaze, SicKick

Features

Tinashe, The Weeknd, Dua Lipa, Rihanna, Doja Cat, Ty Dolla Sign, Jack Harlow (maybe), Kylie Minogue, Mariah Carey, Nicki Minaj, Cardi B, Drake, Pharrell, Big Sean, 

Songwriters

Diana "Wynter" Gordon, Tinashe, Victoria Monet, Tyla Parx, Charlie XCX, Sean Garrett, The Dream, Marcia Lago, Ryan Tedder, Tove Lo, Charlie Puth, Ed Sheeran, Jojo, Bebe Rexha

Ooh this is almost perfect :pumped_britney_excited_yay_pumped:

• Love 1

I would like for her to find new writers and producers who are trying to break in the industry. Who sound is not out and she can form a bond with them so she feels free to let go and experment with her sound.

Now I don't want a lotta writers and producers coming in and out, only in the earlier stages of figure out where to go with music.

Then her being the exclusive producer of her album. 2 writers 2 producers with her also being part of creative process in writing and producing.

• Like 1

Max Martin and The Weeknd for producing/writing the entire project…with one daft punk song. Mark ronson, maybe a sad song with pInk or Avril. Another Nicki feature.  Maybe something odd like a Melanie Martinez duet song. A horror Kim Petras type song. The pop possibilities are endless with Britney.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block