The bravest or one brave thing you have done in life?

• 2 months later...
  • Super Mods

Hm thats an interesting question.

I'd say its either when I called the police on my dad for assaulting my mom when I was like 10-11,

which landed him in jail

OR escaping when my ex was assaulting me for breaking up with him.

I know they're both have to do with Abuse and im sorry but obviously I had a hard upbringing growing up

On 2/2/2022 at 8:25 PM, PrincessAkwa said:

Traveling to, and starting projects in Cameroon, Africa, in order to support orphans with medical care, school fees and other things. 

It's a beautiful country but its also plaiged by Boko Haram, dictatorship and extreme poverty. 

Lovely

i need to reach the milestone to go to Acfrica too in my life, even if only that seeing cool countries there and just to smile somewhere where there are a lot of black people, it would feel special to me

i have such a respect toward black culture

i'd feel very happy there ,exhuerant!

On 2/4/2022 at 8:28 AM, princessmimi said:

Hm thats an interesting question.

I'd say its either when I called the police on my dad for assaulting my mom when I was like 10-11,

which landed him in jail

OR escaping when my ex was assaulting me for breaking up with him.

I know they're both have to do with Abuse and im sorry but obviously I had a hard upbringing growing up

i am happy it landed him in jail!! you were strong and decisive even in that age and had a major success over huge idiocy!

sooo, happy that now you lead a much better life??

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
1 hour ago, RreestriReegliReedi13 said:

i am happy it landed him in jail!! you were strong and decisive even in that age and had a major success over huge idiocy!

sooo, happy that now you lead a much better life??

Yeah totally!

No child should go through a decision like that.

I had to grow up pretty fast cause of my situations but I guess that helped eventually in the future.

Thanks me too.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block