The bravest or one brave thing you have done in life?

I left my ex who mentally, emotionally and financially ruined me and as a revenge for leaving him he made it impossible for me to find a job. He made sure I'm blacklisted in a lot of places. I lost a lot of friends because of him but I still somehow managed to live on without any contact. Whatever he does, I just make records of it, make sure the evidence is somewhere safe and I keep 0 contact.

Idk is that brave though.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, FreeBritBrit said:

I left my ex who mentally, emotionally and financially ruined me and as a revenge for leaving him he made it impossible for me to find a job. He made sure I'm blacklisted in a lot of places. I lost a lot of friends because of him but I still somehow managed to live on without any contact. Whatever he does, I just make records of it, make sure the evidence is somewhere safe and I keep 0 contact.

Idk is that brave though.

im happy that you left him

is your life much better now i hope?

I stood up to my father when I was 13, after him beating me alot in my childhood. I wasn't gonna take it anymore and so I told him I would call the police. After that he never dit it again. I would never have dared to call the police but it made him scared none the less.

• Love 3

1. Finally confessed to my male best friend that I was in love with him... When he said he only saw me as a sister, I said it had all been just a joke and started laughing like crazy...yup, it did hurt but I pretended I was okay

2. Stopped giving the whole salary to my toxic family

3. Left 2 narcissistic boyfriends

• Love 2
  • Twitter Team
31 minutes ago, PreestriPeegliPeedi7 said:

i wholeheartedly support quitting job when it is not good.

:hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support: Thank you! I had thought about maybe making a post about my experience as a journalist on here, but I'm not too sure. It'd probably be pretty long.

• Love 1
  • Twitter Team
42 minutes ago, PreestriPeegliPeedi7 said:

hmm. wayy to get me interested ;)

i guess once i'll seee it reading it now is more than MUST

this is a very interesting topic

Lol I'm not sure if it'll be interesting enough, but I don't know if I would have ever opened up like this on this forum :mhmsureny_hmm_thinking_ponder_unsure_what_Tiffany_pollard_ny_New_York_miss_ms_sure: