Britney calls out Christina Aguilera and thanks Lady Gaga

6 minutes ago, The Queen said:

And to think that everybody in this forum calls Xtina "irrelevant". Well, Britney has proved you wrong 🤔

not you acting like who britney mentions is relevant on their own. so cassie her soc media manager is also relevant ? please.

britney army is just crazy and we dig dirt even if you unknown ***.

1 minute ago, sweetkiss said:

not you acting like who britney mentions is relevant on their own. so cassie her soc media manager is also relevant ? please.

britney army is just crazy and we dig dirt even if you unknown ***.

I think he's more talking about how this whole thing is trending all over twitter. Pretty sure cassie doesnt trend on twitter when she is mentioned lmaoooo

• Love 1
2 hours ago, 2K16NEY said:

I get that but she could’ve answered the question and moved on. The little side eye to her manager and then him being dismissive about it rubbed me and quite obviously Brit the wrong way. 

Anyway. I hope she drags the Kardashians next. Their silence speaks volumes.

You can tell Christina nudged her publicist so she didn't want to look like the bad gut.

The thing is Christina only wants to talk about things when it's convenient for her. Any person can make up a social media post, but proving it in real life is different and that is what Christina didn't do.

• Love 2
  • Like 1
11 minutes ago, Seanril said:

The way she said that “I’m happy for her though” with that pout doesn’t sit well with me. It was so sarcastic and mean girl-ish. I don’t know how to explain. 

I do think Christina is fake in general, I mean, the whole interview she's talking about how much she missed the Latin culture and how proud she is to be back, I mean, she loves so much the Latin people that it took her 20 years to release a follow up :umwtf_britney_wth_um_wow_eyes_big_okay:

However the PR guy or manager or whatever he is, DID shout that they were leaving right before they asked about Britney. What people say is Xtina turning around to ask the guy to cut the interview, to me is more like actually checking with him if they could do one more or if that was it.

The weird face she makes is more like "sorry I have to leave" rather than "sorry I don't care about Britney"

The interview had already gotten to the awkward part where they were asking her to speak Spanish

• Like 1
Just now, elodiebeaaa said:

Christina's PR team wrote that "beautiful" post to Britney. Her candid response on the red carpet shows her tru colors--- that she doesn't care about Britney's wellbeing at all. Christina is a mean person

Obvious 🫖 PR orchestrated xtincas perfectly posted luv for Brit, but her walk away during the interview shows who she really is🐍☠️

I feel bad for Xtina. All these years people have not stopped asking her about Britney. Even on her big night. As for Britney, its clear she don't like Christina. Something must have happened behind closed doors and she hates her now. It looks petty, but we really don't know what Britney feels. As for Gaga, it might feel less personal to Brit, cause Gaga is not her contemporary. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
46 minutes ago, Kletus said:

Xtincta USED Britney for promo, she posted a 30 year old pic acting like they were friends but it's a SLAP IN THE FACE, Xtincta was ALWAYS enemies with Britney, it's like if I posted a pic of me punching my worst enemy in the face and saying "ahh yes here is my worst enemy and i having a good time" :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass: plus has floppy talked about it on video yet? OTHER THAN SINGING JAMIE HAPPY BIRTHDAY :katybelt_perry_witness_yelling_singing:

They definitely weren’t enemies, this is so tired. Britney is allowed to feel whatever she feels and we can’t stop her from it. But that isn’t to say that they were ever enemies. Christina was petty and shady as hell from 2002-2004, and that’s the extent of it. They were not enemies and in fact spent so much time denying it. The Jamie bday thing also was a series of names she recorded 

not even trying to stand up for Christina, but come on lol 

• Love 2
Just now, Rik said:

They definitely weren’t enemies, this is so tired. Britney is allowed to feel whatever she feels and we can’t stop her from it. But that isn’t to say that they were ever enemies. Christina was petty and shady as hell from 2002-2004, and that’s the extent of it. They were not enemies and in fact spent so much time denying it. The Jamie bday thing also was a series of names she recorded 

not even trying to stand up for Christina, but come on lol 

There’s no reasoning with me, sweetie :deserves_kim_kardashian_smirk_pink:

• Haha 2
4 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

I do think Christina is fake in general, I mean, the whole interview she's talking about how much she missed the Latin culture and how proud she is to be back, I mean, she loves so much the Latin people that it took her 20 years to release a follow up :umwtf_britney_wth_um_wow_eyes_big_okay:

However the PR guy or manager or whatever he is, DID shout that they were leaving right before they asked about Britney. What people say is Xtina turning around to ask the guy to cut the interview, to me is more like actually checking with him if they could do one more or if that was it.

The weird face she makes is more like "sorry I have to leave" rather than "sorry I don't care about Britney"

The interview had already gotten to the awkward part where they were asking her to speak Spanish

maybe publicist is britney army too and decided to end her

:akii_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Haha 6
4 minutes ago, briteen said:

MY BODY IS SHAKING:scalped_wind_storm_blowing_sand_dirt_desert_holding_on:

Y'all gotta ease up on her. She hasn't had decent industry beef since the c-ship started.  When was the last time she raced an album release against one of these *****es? When's the last time she had something to say? Her opinion matters. And, sorry to break it, but Britney is not stupid. At the end of the day, she knows more about the situation than any of us. 

:gunney::gunney::gunney:

Exactly. You’re either with her or you’re not. You don’t even necessarily need to agree with Britney in this instance to vehemently defend the validity of her opinions and her experience.

Obviously after 13 years she has limited information in some ways, but she also has much more information than we’ll ever have in others. At a minimum, we need to respect her pov and let her express it how she wants. It’s the least she deserves.  

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, snglm2412 said:

Britney should def elaborate more if she wanna make these kind of statement. I fully trust Britney in this case but without any more info, this seems a bit rude. Social media is all new to her so I really hope she's getting all the helps she can

Awwww yeah. Are you looking for a job on Team Con? I am sure they are hiring!

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.