Britney calls out Christina Aguilera and thanks Lady Gaga

28 minutes ago, nostalgicvenom said:

The way I see it.. Twitter written statements can also be written by PR Team. When someone asks you directly to your face, your real stand shines more… verbally speaking out matters more than a PR written statement. Even Justin Timberlake gave a big PR written statement and then disappeared  :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

This is why she was moved by Gaga speaking about it. Because we might be like - ohh she’s just speaking now. But Britney is advocating from this point and any supporting voice matters.

She also didn't have to say anything on twitter (like Gaga didn't) and she did when she was going through it. She also says she loves Britney, so idk

• Like 3
5 minutes ago, Thecodeman25 said:

It was her night. She doesn’t have to talk about Britney non stop but The only thing that bothers me is that obviously they knew it would probably come up and clearly talked about it and had a signal. It’s her publicist fault though for not paying attention and diverting before Christina had to signal him over. That looks worse

She didn't signal him, she looked at him because he said they need to go. 

• Like 2

Y’all..Christina has been salty towards Britney for a long time. Remember her calling her a little lost girl, and calling her out for lip synching the vmas performance they did? Christina was clearly salty that they asked her about Britney and looked to her agent to stop it. She is forever in Britney’s shadow and you know that has to get to her still. That said…Christina being this way isn’t new. I just don’t like that Britney came for her online. She’s better than that. She has always been diplomatic towards Christina. 

• Love 1
  • Like 5
Just now, ExXL said:

Look , her reaction seemed kinda beetchy and inappropriate but I'm pretty sure it's just bad timing .... Would be nice of her to speak up I agree but Britney is better than that , she should have just ignored her .....

Sorry, I disagree. Christina was shady. Look at her face when they asked her about Britney. It Was disgusting. All that she posted before about Britney, just shows that she wanted attention. How convenient.

But the manager there, was even worst.

For the first time, ever, I'm seeing Britney replying back to Christina. And it was fair. 

Christina spent years attacking Britney, and Britney never said nothing. I hope she continues this way, maybe people will start to respect her more instead of cheap talking. 

I like Christina as an artist. As a person no, I never did. Very *****y, plastic and opportunistic. 

I think it is actually good and healthy to put your thoughts out. 

• Like 3

I think Britney is legit traumatized after 13 years of abuse. She is going to be sensitive to new triggers we don't know about. The woman has been through a lot. I think that her anger is coming out and there will be more. She probably doesn't have much expertise of social media either and how dangerous it can be to write posts spontaneously in the heat of the moment. 

• Love 5
  • Like 4
1 minute ago, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

Y’all..Christina has been salty towards Britney for a long time. Remember her calling her a little lost girl, and calling her out for lip synching the vmas performance they did? Christina was clearly salty that they asked her about Britney and looked to her agent to stop it. She is forever in Britney’s shadow and you know that has to get to her still. That said…Christina being this way isn’t new. I just don’t like that Britney came for her online. She’s better than that. She has always been diplomatic towards Christina. 

You are straight up bringing up events from 2 decades ago lmao when they were young girls.

Please find something from the past 10 years that isnt Christina herself praising Britney and saying nice things about her. I think i'll be waiting a while

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Ricardo Santos said:

Sorry, I disagree. Christina was shady. Look at her face when they asked her about Britney. It Was disgusting. All that she posted before about Britney, just shows that she wanted attention. How convenient.

For the first time, ever, I'm seeing Britney replying back to Christina. And it was fair. 

Christina spent years attacking Britney, and Britney never said nothing. I hope she continues this way, maybe people will start to respect her more instead of cheap talking. 

I like Christina as an artist. As a person no, I never did. Very *****y, plastic and opportunistic. 

Yeah I see that face expression that you mentioned now , I'm just not used to seeing Britney focusing on negativity, but she has a right to be disappointed and vocal about it , but she knows that she's loved and supported and that many people have her back and that's the most important thing.

• Like 3
Just now, BuddySpears said:

Why would Xtina choose to be silent now? That was a huge mistake. Her publicist should be fired. 

RIGHT!? It's not just some casual night not to talk about Britney. Britney was just freed from a conservatorship after 13 years. It's a big deal. And Christina has casually dropped Britney's name for her own benefit whenever she could. I am a huge Christina fan and super unimpressed by this. 

• Like 7
2 minutes ago, Ricardo Santos said:

mmmmmm okay ricardo who are you? no but really?

I disagree so much with Britney in this one. Maybe without the image would've been better. 

That being said, Britney's freedom comes with the liberty to speak, whether we agree or not with what she says. And her strong feelings about it it's certainly understandable. She is angry and sometimes that anger will hit someone that doesn't deserve.

• Love 2
  • Like 2

Ive been a Britney fan since the very beginning, don't care Xtina much.... but I don't like Britney doing this.....  Christina had every right to refuse talking about Free Britney on the red carpet (and to me, Xtina was about to say something and its her manager in the back saying "we don't talk about this now) thats why she left and didn't say much) .... Her didn't talk about it didn't mean she didn't support it (Yes, Christina posted her support on twitter before, ive seen it).  Not everything or everyone's lives are surrounded with Britney or Free Britney movement.... and Christina just released new singles recently.... The Latin Grammys is her moment..... 

Meanwhile Gaga had never ever spoken up or posted everything when and during the whole Free Britney movement started.... She only started talking about it now..... and Gaga didnt deserve to be attacked for not speaking sooner or before....

Everyone has their own lives and works,  living the way they want.... not every day or every single moments are about Britney.....

I'm happy the conservatorship  is over and Britney can start living the life she wants..... 

But If she posted something like this again.... (call out people only because they didn't show support when being asked about her or free Britney movement at the moment) things will get back fired.....

• Love 1

I think this is bigger than Christina because Britney does have a point although I disagree with her coming out with a slam against Christina. You think of the places Britney went to and worked at. Look at X Factor for an example. Y'all didn't exchange looks or whisper "There's something shady and ****ty going down." How many spoke up then? "I'm concerned Britney Spears c-ship is an abusive one." Everybody's got something to say after the fact but saying/doing nothing to slam on the brakes while the ****'s going down.

• Like 3
Just now, annalai23 said:

Ive been a Britney fan since the very beginning, don't care Xtina much.... but I don't like Britney doing this.....  Christina had every right to refuse talking about Free Britney on the red carpet (and to me, Xtina was about to say something and its her manager in the back saying "we don't talk about this now) thats why she left and didn't say much) .... Her didn't talk about it didn't mean she didn't support it (Yes, Christina posted her support on twitter before, ive seen it).  Not everything or everyone's lives are surrounded with Britney or Free Britney movement.... and Christina just released new singles recently.... The Latin Grammys is her moment..... 

Meanwhile Gaga had never ever spoken up or posted everything when and during the whole Free Britney movement started.... She only started talking about it now..... and Gaga didnt deserve to be attacked for not speaking sooner or before....

Everyone has their own lives and works,  living the way they want.... not every day or every single moments are about Britney.....

I'm happy the conservatorship  is over and Britney can start living the life she wants..... 

But If she posted something like this again.... (call out people only because they didn't show support when being asked about her or free Britney movement at the moment) things will get back fired.....

Lynne Spears, is that you trying to control how Britney talks? Or are you just part of the broader culture trying to silence Britney because you know better what she should be saying?

• Like 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.