Britney calls out Christina Aguilera and thanks Lady Gaga

1 minute ago, Derwood said:

well, she chose the best moment! Christina has always benefited from Britney's career. Least she can do is show up when Britney needs it. This is a 20 year old problem of Christina failing to support Britney when she needed it

And floptina will continue to benefit! her record sales willl go through the ROOF now that britney has given her this attention! YOU'RE WELCOME FLOPPY!!! :wigsnatched_point_you_wow_yes_yas:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1

:mae_fire_explosion_dead_spiderman_old_woman::mae_fire_explosion_dead_spiderman_old_woman::mae_fire_explosion_dead_spiderman_old_woman::mae_fire_explosion_dead_spiderman_old_woman::mae_fire_explosion_dead_spiderman_old_woman:

I got off work and went to the dispensary store and was going about my business... It was my first day of training I did so good and was upped to work graveyard without two more days of training because my coworkers praised me....

As if my day wasn't the best....

BRITNEY CALLED OUT LEGEND X AND PRAISED MY GIRL LADY GAGA :melt_weird_drift_wow::gloriascary_scared_shocked_shook_wow_surprised::gloriascary_scared_shocked_shook_wow_surprised::omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised::chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

I smoked my J and came to Exhale to promote my new singles Thankful Heaux 🙏 and seen this... I'm down I need 911 y'all ....

Open your eyes please. Where did this news stem from? Exhale! Britney we love you boo and I'm sorry for outing your name. Hoping @BritneyLVRand @FreeBritBritforgive me :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:

OMG I am loving how Britney is expressing herself and sharing herself with us. She used to be so private. I love her so much. I'm celebrating by going to the dispensary again and listen to Femme Fatale and Britney Jean all night :bang_gun_dance_boom_blue:

• Haha 2
1 minute ago, danielhaus29 said:

Xtina started talking after Framing Britney, not really that long ago, also her post was very PR, a true friend would have done much more, she probably know more than we think.

I said Christina is in the wrong, but Gaga is worse and shouldnt be the good example

• Like 5
6 minutes ago, TeaWaiter said:

Xtina's manager reaction was so disgusting and rude... Xtina could've taken like 10 seconds to answer that question real quick. It's a hot topic, and all Britney's peers were asked about the same thing. 

We all know it was her night, but being a nice person would've never hurt her or her big moment or image. They were RUDE end of

I know Britney was impulsive and went a bit harsh, but I kinda understand. The girl was kept hostage for 13 years, and when some people are asked about it and all they got to say is : "sorry we are not doing that today" like WTF  are you even a human being?  how do you expect  Britney to react ???

Seeing "sorry we are not doing that today" written out now is SOOO infuriating!! That's such a dismissive thing to say.  He delivered that line like it was the most important thing he's ever said.  And Christina let it sit in for a moment before her "Ehhhhhh...but I'm happy for her" to really rub in the idea that she could really give two s..hits about Britney and was definitely not interested in acting like she cared.  

• Like 7
3 minutes ago, PaMisMuchachas said:

Go watch the video again, because her publicist clearly said that they need to go before she was even asked about Britney. This toxic narrative that y'all keep spreading is what caused this.

I must have missed that…. I apologise if I am part of spreading a ‘toxic narrative’, but we are allowed to be critical of one’s actions if we want to be. This is a public forum after all. 

2 minutes ago, Applejack said:

-Gaga specifically called out the industry and treatment of women, which are part of the major issues in Britney's case, and everyone forgets to mention 

-Gaga said it personally. When Xtina had the same chance to, she flubbed.

I found it interesting that Christina, who has been asked about Britney her entire career, was not prepared by her team to address this. Plus, she didn’t even use the whole “empowering women” thing she always talks about when it’s serves her purposes 

• Like 6
2 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

no one is trying to control what she says though

But just like there could be more truth in this that only Britney and Xtina know, there's also the chance that she can be in a misunderstanding, or taking things the wrong way, and that's ok, it's valid, and so it's for us to discuss. Aren't people always complaining in this forum about censorship and whatnot? :beysip_sipping_drink_hoodie_starbucks_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_giggle_cackle_cackling_laughing_lmao:

Now the theories that the Happy Birthday Fausto was shade to Xtina make more sense now, and that for example would be a response to Xtina's Happy Birthday Jamie clip which was just a cameo thing.

Britney can say whatever she wants, go ahead. But so can we. And we can still love her and support her even if we don't agree with everything she says. :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

Or now we all love Jeffree because of her post from the other day? Or if she comes up tomorrow and says BJ is her best album we all gonna be like "yes it is :nynod_miss_new_york_ms_nodding_yes_yas_agree: "

Yeah, that's all fine. Just don't contribute to the misogynist culture that shuts women up when what they say makes you uncomfortable, hey? That's all I think. Britney is right.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.