Britney reportedly "wants to give fans a new album" but is "focusing on one thing at a time"

Slayer

I just want her to be happy and do whatever the f she wants :kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing:

If she really wants to make music, great! We will go crazy and live a fantasy :pumped_britney_excited_yay_pumped:

Bug if that’s not her desire, it’s ok! Nothing will make us happier than see her happy and living on her own terms, she doesn’t have to lift a finger ever again if she doesn’t want to! I hope she gets the life of her dreams! :kisses2all_britney_pom_piece_of_me_green_blowing_kissing:

After all the years we've waited, we can wait a little bit longer

I think it must be very exciting yet very overwhelming at the same time to now be able to do what she likes, in more than a decade. She needs to find a good team that takes charge of the direction of her career, or should I say, that helps her go into the direction she wants to.

Yet there's always the aspect that she's still signed to a label. People think that just because the conservatorship is over, she has full freedom to do whatever she wants, but ultimately the label has a huge part in the decisions, if not the biggest part, like who can she collaborate with, etc. So she needs to sort that out too, whether she wants to stay with RCA, or if she wants a new label and what would imply ending her contract now. 

So I think there's a lot of things that need to be dealt with first before she even starts thinking about a new project, not to mention all the things regarding her personal life. But I definitely see her coming back eventually. 

• Love 7
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block