Let's take a moment to remember this

Slayer

24 minutes ago, Urbanney said:

It’s great that Britney is free, but the reality is that these words are a reality for most conservatees. The system is beyond messed up and needs reform.

Celebrate that she was wrong in Britney’s case, but be very concerned that it’s the standard. 

For real! Did anyone else hear that woman speaking about her father at the rally? They took his beloved cats and everything :wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad: Brit is super lucky but it doesn’t make up for the 13 years that were taken from her. Thank God she’s free now at least ❤️

• Love 7
9 hours ago, Urbanney said:

It’s great that Britney is free, but the reality is that these words are a reality for most conservatees. The system is beyond messed up and needs reform.

Celebrate that she was wrong in Britney’s case, but be very concerned that it’s the standard. 

True. I really hope Britney's case shakes everything out. There's no telling how many people are in c-ships and they don't need them OR they're being handled by people that's looking to play the slot machine and get the person's money without giving two ****s about the care they're supposed to be giving the person.

• Love 5

I ready knew that it was possible to get out of a c-ship dear old Viv thanks to a segment about c-ships and the like on Last Week Tonight where we learn the story of a couple who managed to get out of one that they were put into against their will.  So you can go rot for all I care viv.  Oh, and daddy loves you. 

8 hours ago, Urbanney said:

We shouldn't stop fighting. I know now that Britney's free, most of the fanbase will celebrate and go back to their lives, but we've started a movement. Laws have been changed because of us, now conservatees can choose their own lawyers. This stuff is still a massive problem, and the Free Britney movement should keep the same energy for all the other people in Britney's situation or worse.

• Love 5
  • Like 1
4 hours ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

We shouldn't stop fighting. I know now that Britney's free, most of the fanbase will celebrate and go back to their lives, but we've started a movement. Laws have been changed because of us, now conservatees can choose their own lawyers. This stuff is still a massive problem, and the Free Britney movement should keep the same energy for all the other people in Britney's situation or worse.

I was just thinking about this the other day. We should put all our bottom energy to use and make a difference. So many people need our help.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block