Kim K the queen of justice

deano

1 hour ago, returcus said:

I don't understand all of you. 

Kim's business is her business, maybe her partnership with Lou is working - she should be responsable for Lou's "work" for Britney?

It's like R.Kelly situation. He ******** young girls and that means that everybody should stop working with him?

You can hate Lou, but leave Kim lol.

Yes, people should stop supporting you if you’re a convicted .pdf file.

So people should stop working with Britney after 2007 :awks_britney_side_eye_awkward_2011_ff_femme_Fatale:

No, Britney is not a .pdf file.

• Haha 2
  • Like 6
58 minutes ago, returcus said:

because she could attack them with umbrella or baseball or trying to sleep with them as she did with paparazzi :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: 

So you mean a nervous breakdown/self defense reaction is the equivalent of p***philia? Dude.. c'mon. These 2 situations are not the same at all!

I was never a fan nor a hater of hers but she and her whole family lost my respect. I can't understand why Paris supports them.

• Love 6
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, returcus said:

because she could attack them with umbrella or baseball or trying to sleep with them as she did with paparazzi :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: 

She never hit a paparazzi, she was harassed and a victim, she was in a very vulnerable moment and was defending herself also no one was never hurt. And "trying to sleep with them"... That being true or not it is wrong to sleep with people? 

You are actually putting what Britney went through in 2007 to the same level as R. Kelly abusing little girls? You really need to revaluate your thoughts about this

• Like 6
4 hours ago, returcus said:

I don't understand all of you. 

Kim's business is her business, maybe her partnership with Lou is working - she should be responsable for Lou's "work" for Britney?

It's like R.Kelly situation. He ******** young girls and that means that everybody should stop working with him?

You can hate Lou, but leave Kim lol.

Yes he’s a convicted pe**. No one should work with him. He deserves the chair!

• Like 8
3 hours ago, MathCarmignani said:

She never hit a paparazzi, she was harassed and a victim, she was in a very vulnerable moment and was defending herself also no one was never hurt. And "trying to sleep with them"... That being true or not it is wrong to sleep with people? 

You are actually putting what Britney went through in 2007 to the same level as R. Kelly abusing little girls? You really need to revaluate your thoughts about this

Im just saying that making Britney totally white and innocent about things from the past in 2021 its a pure joke. She's responsable for her actions. 

So when i will be having "vulnerable" moment i will attack moderator with message of him being a *****, i hope he could understand and he will not block me. Maybe because two times somebody tried to block me giving me 4 points and ban for 3 days (funny that 5 points are for 24h ban) wrongly against the statute.

Im just saying that making Britney totally white and innocent about things from the past in 2021 its a pure joke. She's responsable for her actions. 

So when i will be having "vulnerable" moment i will attack moderator with message of him being a *****, i hope he could understand and he will not block me. Maybe because two times somebody tried to block me giving me 4 points and ban for 3 days (funny that 5 points are for 24h ban) wrongly against the statute.

Bb you really need to measure your actions and thoughts cause a mod will NEVER put you under the pressure she was when she snapped and you know it, please stop leveling up things that are obviously not on the same level. You are making everything that happened to her banal while blaming the victim. I'm asking to put yourself in her place and check your thoughts and opinions about her actions and what you have said about it.

• Love 1
  • Like 5

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block