Kim K the queen of justice

deano

I don't understand all of you. 

Kim's business is her business, maybe her partnership with Lou is working - she should be responsable for Lou's "work" for Britney?

It's like R.Kelly situation. He ******** young girls and that means that everybody should stop working with him?

You can hate Lou, but leave Kim lol.

• Haha 4
23 minutes ago, returcus said:

I don't understand all of you. 

Kim's business is her business, maybe her partnership with Lou is working - she should be responsable for Lou's "work" for Britney?

It's like R.Kelly situation. He ******** young girls and that means that everybody should stop working with him?

You can hate Lou, but leave Kim lol.

Are you serious or is that sarcasm? If you wrote it seriously then I'm very sorry you have that opinion. All members of the Kardashian/Jenner family who still work with Lou Taylor show a middle finger to Britney and to the victims of conservatorship!

• Love 7
1 minute ago, dfffff said:

Are you serious or is that sarcasm? If you wrote it seriously then I'm very sorry you have that opinion. All members of the Kardashian/Jenner family who still work with Lou Taylor show a middle finger to Britney and to the victims of conservatorship!

Yes. Everybody who's helping people are showing fingers to other people who's needing help.... got it?

That's called life. 

1 hour ago, BritneyLVR said:

She lost my respect, that’s for sure! She’s about as real as her hair! :mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave:

And her face and ***... And whatever else 🤮 

I think Kris has no doubt advised them to stay silent... Not that we need their support anyway our Girl is free!!

But for me, any STAR who remained silent no longer exists in my universe, it wasn't only their lack of support for a fellow star, it was the lack of support for a fellow human being who has been subject to abuse for the last 13 years... Luckily the fans perseverance, Britney eventually speaking out in court, Rosengart, media and documentaries had enough power to finally set her free. 

The thought of support no doubt crossed their minds but they chose silence, for their own sake. That includes stars who made a last ditch attempt to jump on the bandwagon once she was finally free :gaga_shocked_stare_lady_dead_white_what_surprised:

I absolutely guarantee that if Beyonce had posted something, a lot of the other stars would have followed suit becausd it was more "trendy". Hollywood is so fake and self serving... The stars who did show support big shout out to THEM, especially Miley and Paris ❤️

• Love 6
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block