Kim K the queen of justice

deano

3 hours ago, returcus said:

Im just saying that making Britney totally white and innocent about things from the past in 2021 its a pure joke. She's responsable for her actions. 

So when i will be having "vulnerable" moment i will attack moderator with message of him being a *****, i hope he could understand and he will not block me. Maybe because two times somebody tried to block me giving me 4 points and ban for 3 days (funny that 5 points are for 24h ban) wrongly against the statute.

Why are your even back in this forum ? Your always spread weird hate towards Britney mixed with your whataboutism ..  I think most of us won’t agree with your view .. don’t think this is a Forum for you boo 😒 DISGUSTANG WHATABOUTISM . Sorry but people with your Point of view are the reason media could spread those effed up lies and view on Britney .

guys don’t communicate with returcus.. he has a pattern. Don’t trust your profile at all ! 

• Love 2
42 minutes ago, ol123 said:

"Queen of Justice" No

She does what many people do, the only difference is she's privileged and rich. :billie_eilish_green_chuckle_cackle_lol_lmao_haha_hehe_laugh:

The most Kim really has to say is that she managed to overturn a conviction last year through her activism.

She was not taken seriously whatsoever by any politicians in the state of California, and was only brought on the big stage by a reality TV show host president when he needed some publicity too. 

9 hours ago, rocXtar said:

Why are your even back in this forum ? Your always spread weird hate towards Britney mixed with your whataboutism ..  I think most of us won’t agree with your view .. don’t think this is a Forum for you boo 😒 DISGUSTANG WHATABOUTISM . Sorry but people with your Point of view are the reason media could spread those effed up lies and view on Britney .

guys don’t communicate with returcus.. he has a pattern. Don’t trust your profile at all ! 

Reported.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block