Jacob Diamod-Lynne's friend calls Britney a liar and still gaslights us to think that Lynne is "a good one"despite what Britney wrote🤯

I like Felicia.... And... I believe Felicia wouldn't talk to Lynne if she didnt know whats up or down. 
Im sure Britney have her reasons and right to be mad at Lynne. I would be too.
But, I still trust Felicia knows Lynne IS sorry, and that Lynne is trying to do the right thing. Or whatever. I know you dont throw out friendsships, but really, Britney is the victim in this, and if Felicia can still talk to Lynne, I'm sure there is more to it.

My heart truly aches for Britney. She is surrounded by the most toxic people and that's her blood. I so hope she files restraining orders against her whole family and anybody else who has shown their true colours 13 f""king years later finally. I really hope she starts a new life and stays away from showbiz, as much as it saddens me. 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block