Britney Spears covering Madonna & Janet Jackson live (old Tour Video)

4 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

yes it was shared in here a few months ago

I wish we had better footage of it

Oh man. I used to have a full-page copy of that center pic on my wall. I have a memory of a DL teenage hookup where the guy was like "Oh that guy is hot" (referring to the dancer who isn't TJ lol)  and I was young and awkward (now I am old and awkward) and was all shy about having a man on my wall. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
23 minutes ago, ElectricPlatypusLove said:

Oh man. I used to have a full-page copy of that center pic on my wall. I have a memory of a DL teenage hookup where the guy was like "Oh that guy is hot" (referring to the dancer who isn't TJ lol)  and I was young and awkward (now I am old and awkward) and was all shy about having a man on my wall. 

Awkward is the best and most charming way to be!

blowing kisses GIF by Becky G

7 hours ago, SumoCyco2017 said:

I need the studio audio to leak for this or someone to amp the quality and dim the audience to make it a fake studio version. Anyone have any leads on this? Ive look3d for years

I have also and came up empty handed never even came across anyone with it to trade, it exists though 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block