Britney posts a photo wearing a yellow thong

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, I Always Sing Live said:

I was gonna say this background is pretty good for hiding FaceTune distortion, but the waist is definitely cinched for the Gods. I mean good for her because we all know she'd still look freakin' amazing without the edits. :nynod_miss_new_york_ms_nodding_yes_yas_agree:

She’s look amazing without it I agree - and which one of us hasn’t Facetuned something :fruit_fall_trip_ouch_dead:

• Love 2
7 minutes ago, KrisJ said:

She’s look amazing without it I agree - and which one of us hasn’t Facetuned something :fruit_fall_trip_ouch_dead:

Sometimes it makes me feel pity, but at the end of the day I can totally understand it. I mean, she's been picked apart for the entirety of her career. Moreover, being exposed to an endless sea of opinions definitely warps your self-image whether you admit it or not. For example, I'd like to think of myself as self-secure, but this one time I watched this Thai drama that featured all these spotless and hairless twinks after which I spent a whole week seeing myself as some nasty swamp monster. :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Love 2
Just now, sweeetyme said:

It looks like someone took a pic of a laptop screen. Which I find extremely weird.  If Britney really took that pic for insta she would have taken it directly from the camera?!

Maybe she didn't know how to take the photo from the camera onto her phone?

• Like 5

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block