Little Mix - 'NO' music video out now!

Slayer

11 minutes ago, Alestaos said:

Love the song! But i hate the video :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

I know Perrie and Leigh were heavily pregnant and that's grand, but the video itself is not up to their usual standard! 

Don't revoke my stan card @Slayer  :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

I don't hate you, I know what you mean! I wish they'd filmed stuff after giving birth but I guess they wanted more time off! I do wish their videos were better!

We've got performances coming up soon so hopefully we'll get chores.

They are performing 'Between Us' on Graham Norton on December 3rd but Jade has hinted there will be 'special performances'.

• Love 1

The song is not bad, it's even catchy. I think it's a grower, I have to listen to it several times.
I agree with @Alestaos about the video. I don't like it very much, they should have wait after the pregnancy and the girls were probably exhausted.
Having Perrie and Leigh sitting on a chair trying to be ****, while Jade is up, trying to move a little but not too much to keep it balanced with everyone... I don't know, something seems off to me on this video :receipts2_britney_um_browsing_browse:
They should have let the girls have some rest, instead of milkin' them until they gave birth...

• Love 1
On 11/8/2021 at 11:22 AM, Slayer said:

Little Mix's brand new single 'No' and its accompanying music video is out now!

Little Mix's 7th album 'Between Us' is also out now! Between Us features Little Mix's biggest hits and 5 new songs.

ADVERTISING

FDsehL_VcAA5Iiy?format=jpg&name=900x900

Will be streaming this all day! Along with Stronger and My Prerogative of course :)

• Love 1

OoOoOoHH NICE SONG. Loving the melody and the production on this one. It's actually a really good pop song.

But omg at Leigh-Anne singing "It's a shame it had to end up this way" while looking straight at the camera... :OMGney_britney_surprised_no_way_shocked_wide_eyes:

About the vocals, I love them at the beginning but then they start screaming a bit much towards the end for my liking. I feel like they always need to show how powerful their voices are, but there's no real need for that, we already know it. Leave that to power ballads or live performances.

About the video, I like it, and I don't think it's lower in quality in comparison to their previous videos. But... you guys do realize that what they show is a superficial view on feminism, right? Because no woman can have a real relationship with men that way (as its shown with the men "breaking down" in the end). The thing is that I wish they showed real equal relationships between men and women, and not this independent and forever resentful women discourse. Their videos lately always end with them in a powerful position but alone... I think that's sad. I mean, that message works perfectly for women who are being or were heavily mistreated or abused, but that has been shown a bazillion times in pop videos already. AND two of them just had babies so it's not like they are all single lesbians. So what are they showing/saying, and why? I don't get it... It's like they are following this "girl power manuscript" for girl bands. With the Spice Girls that felt different, more spontaneous and genuine.

1 hour ago, On_Mah_Raydah said:

Hate to say it, but I am so over the pregnant videos with them sitting on a chair. Third pregnant video in a row. It feels like they did like 100 pregnant singles and videos.

That's because they released a lot of singles with their videos within a short period of time, because WORKING WOMEN. I don't mind it (except for the previous one with that lame and tiring choreography of arms and hands... maybe it was just bad editing)

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block