Kanye West called his shaved head haircut 'The Britney'

5 minutes ago, thebritmaster said:

Why perceive that as shady? It’s one of the most memorable shaved looks of all time 

It really is. and there is a social media saying..." everyday I live life, i see why Britney shaved her head" or the sorts. Britney shaving her head, made people finally see britney as a person, and not Britney "the brand".

9 minutes ago, thebritmaster said:

I guess. Brit also rocked a shaved look before that in the DWAD tour background visuals

Hide contents

c082267e797f0d8f2d99d22f364c4f9eo.jpg

9 minutes ago, JMNYC said:

I hear you, but they are all just sheep following sheep.  Who cares what those idiots had to say. A queen is a queen regardless of what the mindless mass says 

Aint nothing wrong with a shaved head. Everyone knows britney shaving her head wasnt for glamour and was a rebelious reaction to the constant trauma she was enduring. Its not ok to laugh about nor ok to bring up someones low peak to ur benefit for humor!! As long as we let these "sheeps" speak as they please, we will fall into the same distructive behaivors of "mindless mass"es.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Markoct said:

Aint nothing wrong with a shaved head. Everyone knows britney shaving her head wasnt for glamour and was a rebelious reaction to the constant trauma she was enduring. Its not ok to laugh about nor ok to bring up someones low peak to ur benefit for humor!! As long as we let these "sheeps" speak as they please, we will fall into the same distructive behaivors of "mindless mass"es.

Honestly I think Kanye is so attention hungry he sees the reaction to the incident as positive just because it made people talk lmao

1 minute ago, thebritmaster said:

Honestly I think Kanye is so attention hungry he sees the reaction to the incident as positive just because it made people talk lmao

I couldn’t agree more. Kanye is so attention hungry.  He needs these controversies because his music is not bringing him the attention it once did. That’s not to say his music wasn’t incredible once upon a time, but lately it’s a fail for me.

britney on the other hand, the quality of her music never suffered 

• Love 2
27 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

I see it differently. That moment for her was born in a dark hour. It stems from everything going on, media, paparazzi, custody battle, the heavy weight of fame and celebrity. 

true.

see... when willow shaves her head in the middle of a performance... THAT'S badass... that ROCK N ROLL! :yeahhh_britney_oops_red_fist_cheer_yeah_smile_happy:

when britney did it she was just desperate to get rid of possible **** remnants (people say) :crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad:

and "He’s an icon acknowledging an icon." ???

Nope, kanye only acknowledges himself. :nonono_britney_nope_head_shake:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block