Kanye West called his shaved head haircut 'The Britney'

You won’t go in on him but I will  
Kanye is a self centered, narcissistic jackass who really thinks the world revolves around him. This is probably one reason why Kim left him. He was willing to get on his knees for trump to get attention and whenever he does an interview he says something stupid to make himself trend as if it’ll help his sales (which it doesn’t). I’m tired of the mental health excuse, he knows full well what he’s doing and frankly I’m sick of his voice. Because every time he opens mouth, the Radar Horse’s manure spews out. He loves the sounds of his own voice. Music would be a much better thing without him. 
he can take that remark and shove it up his ***. Screw him. 

• Like 5

I don't know why bald Britney such a big thing. it was just a rebellious act. Big **** you to the Britney spears the brand. She shaved her hair not because she was struggling with her mental health. For me it was such a bold movement. She was freeing herself. She should owned it and she should create merch with her bald pictures even ıf u asked me. It was iconic.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Britman512 said:

Sounds like you’re the one who think you know him but go off…

I was just sharing my opinion on how he never seems to be nice or empathetic towards others through what he does or says. Unlike others in this thread I am refraining from calling him names so not really sure why you are coming after me. 

Joking or reminding people about one of Britney’s lowest moments in life, sorry but it’s just very insensitive.

What he (and Kim) did to Taylor Swift wasn’t nice either. 

And a very vocal Trump supporter ? Sorry but  that’s not really a sign of compassion and kindness either.  

• Love 1
2 hours ago, jj_boha said:

I don’t see anything wrong with this. I could put my hair in a high ponytail and call it the Ariana because she does it all the time. Britney took control of her life and shaved her head so I don’t see why Kanye can’t call it the Britney.

People overreact too much by too little

Because its not what always for what is told, but for who's telling it

• Like 2
7 hours ago, everybodygoesdown said:

I was just sharing my opinion on how he never seems to be nice or empathetic towards others through what he does or says. Unlike others in this thread I am refraining from calling him names so not really sure why you are coming after me. 

Joking or reminding people about one of Britney’s lowest moments in life, sorry but it’s just very insensitive.

What he (and Kim) did to Taylor Swift wasn’t nice either. 

And a very vocal Trump supporter ? Sorry but  that’s not really a sign of compassion and kindness either.  

Lol i like how you continued to go off, take a breather Kanye can’t get you lol 

On 11/5/2021 at 7:38 PM, Phonography423 said:

You won’t go in on him but I will  
Kanye is a self centered, narcissistic jackass who really thinks the world revolves around him. This is probably one reason why Kim left him. He was willing to get on his knees for trump to get attention and whenever he does an interview he says something stupid to make himself trend as if it’ll help his sales (which it doesn’t). I’m tired of the mental health excuse, he knows full well what he’s doing and frankly I’m sick of his voice. Because every time he opens mouth, the Radar Horse’s manure spews out. He loves the sounds of his own voice. Music would be a much better thing without him. 
he can take that remark and shove it up his ***. Screw him. 

No lies detected 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block