One Year Anniversary: JayTawndré Drops ExperimentX • #LostFiles OUT NOW! (Happy Halloween)

4 hours ago, Mar B. said:

Totally missed this thread but I'm jamming to your music now! Visions (both the original and the remix) and Chaotic are my faves :bparty_piece_of_me_pom_britney_clubbing_blackout_2007_dancing_dance: great job sis

Aww thanks so much :melt_weird_drift_wow:

Visions and Chaotic are gonna be gay club anthems mark my words :bparty_piece_of_me_pom_britney_clubbing_blackout_2007_dancing_dance::queenriri_rihanna_red_wave_carpet_smile:

So Excited to gain a new supporter of my art. 💗

• Love 1

Fashionably late :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

The intro to Visions (Remixed, Re-Imagined, Still Iconic) hits hard. It's like some hard hitting house/dance/techno goodness. I really like the way some of the music cuts out around 2:20ish before kicking back in. :madance_madonna_dancing_party_bw_black_white:

Some parts of the music on The Invasion reminds me of Britney's If I'm Dancing. The repetitive almost anthem like beat. Potential to go viral like If I'm Dancing should have. :nomnom_shake_chest_boobs_dance:

Love love love the into to Firecracker. It's more mellow compared to the other two yet sounds futuristic too. I like the unexpectedness of it. And I can picture some sultry/suggestive vocals over this track. :whiteladydance_scarlett_dancing_happy_johansson:

I Don't Need You hits different. Love the change from 0:30 onwards and then the beat that kicks in at 1:25. Its my second favourite after Firecracker. :urite_wendy_williams_red_yes_earrings_nod_proud_wow_impressed:

Slay @JayTawndre but give us lyrics. Please.  I know you got the talent. :pleaseshhh_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_tell_talk_preach_pollard:

• Love 1
  • 11 months later...

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block