You think Britney will sue TMZ?

Cap87

It is no secret that TMZ was on the payroll and helped to keep up the fraudulent narrative around Britney, but now their tone has drastically changed since they recieve no checks.

Harvey Levin looks scared and he was vouching for Britney to be evaluated.

I hope Britney does

• Like 2

I dunno 🤷🏼‍♂️.. lets get her free.. I hope she just goes after her Dad mostly ,Lou and her minions . TMZ.. I doubt it.. even if they took money to make her look bad.. thats news unfortunately ( most news is biased these days ) . How on earth can you go after them.  They may have took money maybe on leads by team con. Team con is more criminal. TMZ is just sensationalized slimy 🗑 garbage junk news . 

• Love 2

Sue Britney sue but she has bigger fish to sue/put in jail first.

FOX bought TMZ recently so it’s possible they wont want any part of a Britney lawsuit.  

Hopefully, FOX puts Harvey in a timeout and he quakes in his boots trying to remember what type of paper trail he left with Team Con.

#FREEBRITNEY
#FREEGRAPES

:jamie_lynn_grape:

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, Cap87 said:

It is no secret that TMZ was on the payroll and helped to keep up the fraudulent narrative around Britney, but now their tone has drastically changed since they recieve no checks.

Harvey Levin looks scared and he was vouching for Britney to be evaluated.

I hope Britney does

:plzexplain_britney_karaoke_carpool_confused_oh_okay_hmm_nod_eyebrows_raised:

What? Why would she ,do this? This is like saying she should sue all media outlets and reporters that have talked to her at any time in her career. 

And your stating TNZ was on some sort of “payroll”, but this is consistent with how all other media outlets treated her. It was how everyone treated her, including her fans. Should she sue us too? Lol

There should be some kind of law that prevents paparazzi follow her.

Like, you don't see paps photos of Beyonce or Madonna or Xtina in magazines, so why there's always Britney?

May be I don't pay attention alot for others...

Years ago, I've heard that Beckham's clan made a rule, that they'll sue any publicist who prints they pictures without approval first. May be that's was just a rumor, but I don't remember many magazines printing they candids. If there's actually is such a way, Britney should defiantly do that.

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block