Should we stop posting paparazzi photos of Britney

7 minutes ago, queenofhearts said:

I mean (correct me if im wrong) but since jordan embeds the pictures, the website doesn't get clicks correct?

I don't want people on here going on entertainment sites looking for the pap pics when they could just find them on here and not give the other site the clicks

Yeah but its an invasion of her privacy. Shes in her car, looking at homes, just trying to live.. I dunno . Even her at the beach . She deserves her space. You can tell when the paparazzi are hunting her down for a photo. 

• Like 1

She's Britney Spears. Either way, the GP is gonna wanna know what's going on with her. I'd rather the papz not get the money for clicks on their websites, and I'd very much rather Exhale get the traffic.

But yes, it is a horrible violation of her privacy and it's awful that papz are still chasing her. I bet she'd be much relieved if she didn't have a bunch of people chasing her around everywhere she goes.

• Love 1
  • Like 2

I won't lie, I do like seeing the pictures because for one, she's beautiful and so real (she's never given a rats butt about going out with messy hair etc) and I like seeing her fashion style

But I've never posted one myself. Even though I like the pics, it wouldn't break my heart if they stopped

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Henry M. Torres said:

Good luck w/ that. She's a public, extremely famous person, it's impossible

Its called just not supporting them on this site. Why fuel the fire? Why embrace her torture. We have Instagram and sam. She hates it. But you do you. Do you really need to see her in her car ? No your not stopping it from happening . Yet supporting her rights to privacy . It was just a thought . Her seeing a new house could have been a story without photos of her in her car . 

• Like 1
30 minutes ago, Bunkywoo said:

Its called just not supporting them on this site. Why fuel the fire? Why embrace her torture. We have Instagram and sam. She hates it. But you do you. Do you really need to see her in her car ? No your not stopping it from happening . Yet supporting her rights to privacy . It was just a thought . Her seeing a new house could have been a story without photos of her in her car . 

Pleasseeee, there will always be someone to post her paparazzi photos. We can do nothing about it. Someone can make a rule here about not posting her paparazzi photos and guess what, people will post it anyway, most of 'em won't be even aware of that rule.

I think Britney at this point understands that that's the life she chose and there's literally no way back... it's still wayyy better than 2007 and there are laws against paparazzi.

Y'all should call out paparazzi (they won't listen to you anyway), not fans. Photos like that are all over the Internet, Twitter, Instagram etc. And you think you are some type of God and you have the power to stop everyone from sharing it? :ricackle_rihanna_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe: IMPOSSIBLE. Obviously paparazzi are gross but they won't stop.

Whenever I post a thread, I usually get the pictures and embed them. It's usually a moderator that edits my thread, deletes the photos then end up just posting the link to the article. 

I try to not give these people clicks but kinda hard when our stuff is always edited. 

3 minutes ago, ol123 said:

Whenever I post a thread, I usually get the pictures and embed them. It's usually a moderator that edits my thread, deletes the photos then end up just posting the link to the article. 

I try to not give these people clicks but kinda hard when our stuff is always edited. 

There is always a reason behind everything, in regards to posting a link this is done because that particular outlet is quite litigious and threatens to sue if they are not quite clearly stated as the source. So we have to remove the images and post a link instead to keep this place open.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block