Should we stop posting paparazzi photos of Britney

20 minutes ago, Henry M. Torres said:

Pleasseeee, there will always be someone to post her paparazzi photos. We can do nothing about it. Someone can make a rule here about not posting her paparazzi photos and guess what, people will post it anyway, most of 'em won't be even aware of that rule.

I think Britney at this point understands that that's the life she chose and there's literally no way back... it's still wayyy better than 2007 and there are laws against paparazzi.

Y'all should call out paparazzi (they won't listen to you anyway), not fans. Photos like that are all over the Internet, Twitter, Instagram etc. And you think you are some type of God and you have the power to stop everyone from sharing it? :ricackle_rihanna_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe: IMPOSSIBLE. Obviously paparazzi are gross but they won't stop.

Its a suggestion. Yes Britney I am sure understands that shes ridiculously famous and will be stalked for the rest of her life unfortunately.  It was a suggestion. If you want to see her grabbing coffee, in her car, on the beach , I guess enquiring minds  still want to know . She has said many times .. please stop taking photos . She drove over some photographers foot. Hit a car with an umbrella. They snapped away many times watching her cry in the street as shes telling them to leave her alone. Its insane . Its caused her unimaginable PTSD. Yet societies obsessed with her unfortunately still. A toxic society who feeds off this talented women’s superstardom , yet we have to be to ok watching Britney be tortured. It causes her stress. Others can choose not to support her being stalked without her permission. Shes a human being and has enough on her plate. Support the photos as you wish . Others do not have to. Its toxic . You have free will. Its a choice .Fans are just excited to see shes ok .  I know its great to see shes driving .. yet its also a danger for her . Shes sped off to avoid paparazzi in the past . There is tons of photos from that part of abuse from the worlds sick obsession to look at and relive  . Maybe if people were less .. Britney might decide to give more on her terms. This site is about freedom for this women. Why continue showing and supporting something thats just in my opinion invasive. Shes had to many invade her space and shes finally getting freedom .. knock on wood.  
Also she was a child .. she was groomed .. she did not ask for this ..put on Lucky. She has been trying to get away from the abuse for years. Britneys everyones cashcow . What about Britney? The person? 

I mean this post gives off slight Jamie Lynn vibes, but I see your point. Honestly most fans (and human beings for that matter), are hypocrites. Most of them are a lesser evil version of the very people they vilify. Just you watch, if Britney is free and decides not to perform or release music in the coming years, watch them turn. Watch their true intentions and entitlement come out. 

• Love 1

Lost in Space - I am with you that the post faintly smells like it came from a blood member of the Spears clan.

With that being said...it is a question that each of us will need to grapple with moving forward. When this conflict comes up for me I go listen to 'Kill the Lights' on the Circus album.

Now my brain hurts.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1

Oh, please Jamie... :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

She's a popstar, a big one, so it's impossible for her not to be photographed some days. Also, let's not pretend it is as wild as it was back in 2007, because those times are far gone. Now, if some paps pictures show how flawless she looks, ofcourse we are gonna appreciate it. I can bet if any of us has the chance to be near her, we would take a pic with our phones. Am I wong? 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
2 minutes ago, tommy_boy said:

Oh, please Jamie... :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

She's a popstar, a big one, so it's impossible for her not to be photographed some days. Also, let's not pretend it is as wild as it was back in 2007, because those times are far gone. Now, if some paps pictures show how flawless she looks, ofcourse we are gonna appreciate it. I can bet if any of us has the chance to be near her, we would take a pic with our phones. Am I wong? 

I agree spill that yea boo! Britney’s and I can’t she’s gonna always be photographed or that she’s working or she’s not working she’s in that business in that world know it’s not right the way she gets attacked by the paparazzi and can’t drive her car but at the same time she’s going to be getting photographed regardlessBritney’s and I can’t she’s gonna always be photographed or that she’s working or she’s not working she’s in that business in that world know it’s not right the way she gets attacked by the paparazzi and can’t drive her car but at the same time she’s going to be getting photographed regardless

• Love 1

Don't lie to yourself, everyone will run to see it whenever Britney goes out. Everything will change when the conservatorship is gone, including Britney's lifestyle, so everyone here will be dying to know what she's up to. It's better tho that one person takes the pictures and post them here so other fans don't have to open links and give TMZ and other tabloids any views.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block