It's true that producer of the song "Rebellion" was killed or missing?

51 minutes ago, Cinderella85 said:

It can be coincidence, of course, and doesn't have to be related, but it's still strange. 3 out of 4 people who worked on this song something has happened to them:

-One died in a hotel after falling
-Britney has been under guardianship for 13 years
-One man lost his million dollar fortune in six months because of *****.

+There are rumors that fans at M&G Britney asked about The Original Doll and got kicked out.

Again, tinfoil hat. 

On 10/17/2021 at 1:24 PM, DJBringItBack said:

This so disrespectful to his family don’t be ridiculous and a tinfoil hat, he fell sadly from a staircase in a Las Vegas hotel it’s not that deep the kid slipped and died. Jeff Duran did not produce rebellion he’s a clout chaser, Scott Storch did the final mix that was supposed to be used in the album. Ain’t anyone going around killing producers can this be locked please?! 

I understand your concernings but I doubt his family reads exhale...

Christopher 'Notes' Olsen died after falling off a balcony in 2010. Some people like to think it was a mysterious death but it could have been accidental.

It's very sad he died so young.

As well as Rebellion he did the mixes for the M&Ms tour and produced Britney's cover of Ottis Redding's I've Been Loving You Too Long. As far as I'm aware he only produced the demo of Rebellion (which is what the snippet is taken from), the final version was mixed by Scott Storch.