It's true that producer of the song "Rebellion" was killed or missing?

Rebellion was produced by Christopher "Notes" Olsen (and apparently Jeff Dandurand), with additional production in the final stages by superstar producer Scott Storch. There may have been other producers involved, though information is rather scarce.

Olsen also worked with Britney on her infamous Elvis Presley tribute of the song Trouble, which she lip-synced performed at the 2007 VMA’s.

Olsen died tragically on May 10, 2010 - at the age of 24 - after accidentally falling from a high balcony. Authorities found no foul play or anything of that nature to be involved in his death. Yet fans love to speculate.

• Love 1
  • Like 4

This so disrespectful to his family don’t be ridiculous and a tinfoil hat, he fell sadly from a staircase in a Las Vegas hotel it’s not that deep the kid slipped and died. Jeff Duran did not produce rebellion he’s a clout chaser, Scott Storch did the final mix that was supposed to be used in the album. Ain’t anyone going around killing producers can this be locked please?! 

• Love 3
  • Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/17/2021 at 4:24 PM, DJBringItBack said:

This so disrespectful to his family don’t be ridiculous and a tinfoil hat, he fell sadly from a staircase in a Las Vegas hotel it’s not that deep the kid slipped and died. Jeff Duran did not produce rebellion he’s a clout chaser, Scott Storch did the final mix that was supposed to be used in the album. Ain’t anyone going around killing producers can this be locked please?! 

Oh my God... You write as if I distribute this rumor. Why didn't you forbid me ask about it?

• Love 1
On 10/17/2021 at 1:24 PM, DJBringItBack said:

At this point, Britney fans have gone too far :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

• Love 1
On 10/29/2021 at 10:31 PM, thefemmemonster said:

@DJBringItBack Oh my God... You write as if I distribute this rumor. Why didn't you forbid me ask about it?

Because his family are still grieving and it’s just ridiculously insensitive , and they check here occasionally because they’re afraid of the song coming out and Chris not being credited and they will see crap like this and get upset, I think you forget he was a person loved by many they have feelings. Someone lost their son and people lost a brother! 

It can be coincidence, of course, and doesn't have to be related, but it's still strange. 3 out of 4 people who worked on this song something has happened to them:

-One died in a hotel after falling
-Britney has been under guardianship for 13 years
-One man lost his million dollar fortune in six months because of *****.

+There are rumors that fans at M&G Britney asked about The Original Doll and got kicked out.

• Love 2
  • Haha 1