Britney’s new Instagram post talking about church and paparazzi

I miss church so I tried to go to church ️ the other day but there were too many paps outside my house 🙄 🙄 🙄 … you know she will be coming around the mountain when she comes 🤷🏼‍♀️ 🤷🏼‍♀️ 👗👗 Kinda crazy since it was mental health day last weekend and all I could think about was church !!! I haven’t been to church in a while … thankfully the paps didn’t find me and I was able to enjoy my day anyway !!! When I went to church when I was younger I took care of the babies in the nursery during big church and I think the thing I miss most about going is the gathering of all the people … but the best part was dinner in the evening … Lord Jesus my mama can cook !!! I never danced 💃🏼 really after church I always played ball 🏀 with the boys in the neighborhood until it got dark out 🌙 !!! I made this video to remind me of good old times when Church was lit 🔥 !!! Pssss let’s make church cool again !!!

Related:

br-ch.jpg.86292a3b0733db8c3a11c923aeaf176c.jpg

• Love 5
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1