Camila Cabello premieres new song during her Tiny Desk concert

7 minutes ago, Naes614 said:

At least she had big success for 2 years :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

Like I saw someone say on another site, Camila is literally this generations version of Los del Mar.  Everyone knows "The Macarena" but the GP doesn't know them.  Everyone knows "Senorita" and "Havana" but the GP doesn't know/care about Camila. 

:roxxy: When this album flops, she'll be the first one calling for that 5H reunion tour :nynod_miss_new_york_ms_nodding_yes_yas_agree:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1

Hmmm the lyrics or maybe cause she said she was sick I would have to hear the final version to make a final call on the new song. It almost sounds like shes going to sing "living la vida loca" in the beginning.  Overall it was a good platform for her to perform on and she looks cute. DGY is a bop and I do like this version. Sorry it grew on me and I actually play it lol. I don't think it was a hit to over shadow all the dark clouds her last era ended in but her team has been doing a good job to make us forget. I think shes going to be leaning very heavy on the latin sounds that are main hits. It's a good move and a card she can play. Wondering how GP view after everything has passed and came out?

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block