Core Foods still working with Jamie Lynn

So I posted yesterday about how Monster Energy drinks wouldn’t comment on whether they still work with Jamie Spears — but it appears Core Foods definitely still has Jamie Lynn as a brand ambassador. 

She just posted about their protein/probiotic bars tonight on her Instagram. 

I just don’t get it. Other celebrities get dropped by brands all the time. Like when people accused Lea Michele of being rude/difficult to work with, she lost her sponsorship with HelloFresh within days. 

How can anyone still want to be associated with JL when she’s facing  serious accusations of covering up for those who were abusing and exploiting her sister?

It’s just especially crazy to me because I’m guessing the only reason these brands wanted to work with anyone in the Spears family in the first place is because of Britney. I hate that even after all this — they’re STILL getting to make money off her.

• Like 4

I think, and I'm not defending the Baby Bottle Pop Princess, that if Britney or maybe more people would call her out for whatever reason her "brand" would def suffer... but WE know how awful she is/has been with her sister. Sure, Britney said "my family did nothing" but I think it's different from Jamie, for an example, who is the main target and gets call out by everyone.

Is she that relevant, though? I mean she's not liked but it's not like there's general outrage towards her coming from the general public, no? I imagine most people just don't give a f about her and her haters are basically Britney's fans, who are generating more engagement for her than ever. 

The world is full of brands sponsoring celebrities who are terrible people with lots of haters, so I don't expect any of these brands will drop her unless she does something really outrageous tbh

17 hours ago, KatieKat said:

So I posted yesterday about how Monster Energy drinks wouldn’t comment on whether they still work with Jamie Spears — but it appears Core Foods definitely still has Jamie Lynn as a brand ambassador. 

She just posted about their protein/probiotic bars tonight on her Instagram. 

I just don’t get it. Other celebrities get dropped by brands all the time. Like when people accused Lea Michele of being rude/difficult to work with, she lost her sponsorship with HelloFresh within days. 

How can anyone still want to be associated with JL when she’s facing  serious accusations of covering up for those who were abusing and exploiting her sister?

It’s just especially crazy to me because I’m guessing the only reason these brands wanted to work with anyone in the Spears family in the first place is because of Britney. I hate that even after all this — they’re STILL getting to make money off her.

Just wait.  There will be several bombs dropped before Nov 12.  A lot of general public still doesn't understand how criminal ALL of Team Con has been and they also don't understand JL's involvement beyond little pieces (not that we do either, beyond knowing she is #complicit).  But it'll all become clear soon, as criminal charges and all kinds of things are filed after Rosengart gets alllll those docs from the cship.

They will undoubtedly be providing petitions in support of ending the cship before the court date on Nov. 12 as they will need to build up proof and good public opinion in an attempt to get the cship fully dismantled without an evaluation and there will be LOTS revealed. Trust.

JL and LR launching their new products/businesses whatever are trying to distract themselves and pretend like the ball is not going to drop.  But all has been said and done, full circle...back to RED...

Simon Pegg Wink GIF

• Like 1
9 hours ago, Corruptured Colon said:

I just posted this on their Instagram: "I just heard your company has a business partnership with Jamie Lynn Spears, who played a role in keeping her sister, Britney, conserved and deprived of her human rights. Is this someone you want representing your brand?"

Reveal hidden contents

And now we wait... for the company to ignore me

So I see that a lot of people started leaving questions or remarks about it on Core Food’s Instagram — and now they’ve just turned off comments on their new posts. I guess that means they don’t care?  

I think anytime allegations of abuse involve an abuser’s family member— as opposed to a stranger or a co-worker — then the public and the business world are more likely to just blow it off.

People act like it’s just a complicated family situation or a private personal matter. It’s sad to see that’s still the case in 2021 

8 minutes ago, Puppy said:

I didn’t even know about their brand, maybe they think any publicity is good publicity? :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

Omg I fell into their trap!! They see me posting concerns about how they work with alleged abusers and they’re like yes! Someone’s finally talking about us! 

Married To Medicine Smh GIF