Scream (Official Trailer) is Finally Here and It's Darker Than Before!

The way the tables Turned..

Sidney is going after them, not the other way around .

Has to deal with a secret of the original massacre that hides a deadly secret..

Gale screaming no while being restrained proves the theory that Dewey gets killed. 

Like we said the reason why the franchise was so successful was because of the female led cast and how females actually had a better survival based off the innocence factor. 

Rabdy got killed cos he lost his virginity and had his innocence lost aka the rules to survive a scary movie. 

Though gays want one promiscuous person to survive to break that stupid judgemental rule. 

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

Way too scary for me, I don’t like the blood and guts stuff!

I love scary movies but I prefer the slasher ones over the evil demon possessed ones. Those are too much and I believe they invite bad voodoo into your life when

2 hours ago, Spicechinodiva said:

The way the tables Turned..

Sidney is going after them, not the other way around .

Has to deal with a secret of the original massacre that hides a deadly secret..

Gale screaming no while being restrained proves the theory that Dewey gets killed. 

Like we said the reason why the franchise was so successful was because of the female led cast and how females actually had a better survival based off the innocence factor. 

Rabdy got killed cos he lost his virginity and had his innocence lost aka the rules to survive a scary movie. 

Though gays want one promiscuous person to survive to break that stupid judgemental rule. 

I love how Sidney is in charge. Giving me Laurie Halloween 2018 vibes. It is everything! :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:watching:nopingout_meme:as soon as released!

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block