what Lithium has done to her

15 hours ago, LosingMe said:

I was on Kyleena. Yes, hormonal IUDs. It definitely causes accelerating aging, very rapidly too. Most women it doesn't, but you can google women that it has happened to. How do you explain my experience which correlated directly to the IUD? Britney aged very fast in a few months, and looked like she was menopausal in her early 30's. Stress can't cause that much aging, it was hormonal. 

I do know what you are refering to. Calm down,I was not being confrontational. If you read carefully, I was actually giving points to your argument. I think you are expressing what you went through. Aging is a complex cellular process that touches upon many different aspects of an organism. To claim a direct link between a hormonal IUD and accelerated aging is bold, but not impossible. For example, hormonal contraception depletes you from Zinc, Selenium and vitamin B complex, which can cause accelerated cellular aging. Depending on what hormone you are taking, it can lower progesterone production, which has a impact on skin elasticity. So yeah, it can make some people look older and it does have an impact on thyroid and absolutely everything in your body. What I would say is, just be careful how you express it cause not everyone would understand the aging/hormonal contraception connection.

17 hours ago, GreenEyedLady said:

I think there are overlapping issues w her on SM, not just the Lithium alone.

She probably did not need Lithium.  I doubt she ever did, having seen her level of operating for so long. A tweak of meds along the way is not uncommon for people w some more severe psychological problems. To skip up to something so hard core (and outdated) really isn't plausible except when dealing with someone w severe psychosis, who has also gone off their meds. Then it might be used as a jolt. But I'm not referring to someone who is clearly high functioning. I'm talking about let's say, Bipolar I who went off meds cold turkey because they thought they were better, is not sleeping, having and acting on extremely irrational thoughts, very extreme paranoia, extreme delusions, engaging in very risky behaviors, w possibly even hallucinations (yes, Bipolar also can have hallucinations, not just schizophrenics). That type of psychological break just doesn't fit w what we've seen w her to necessitate Lithium,  which is heavy, nasty ****. It will impact her thoughts and speech, possiblyeven physical ticks, esp if it's too much for her.

I always look back at an interview she gave, I think during the X Factor, she spoke about the industry, and she was brilliant in that interview. That was a key moment for me to look at and gauge her functionality. She was not only great, she was composed, articulate, smart and graceful.

Then I see the IG videos mentioned, and wonder WTH happened. Lithium happened. Along w who knows what else medication wise, disturbing levels of control that would undermine anyone's confidence and stoke paranoia in the most carefree 

As for her IG, Social Media, posts. For all intents and purposes, she was shut away at the same time the smart phone market was opening up to the world beyond businesses. It was around 2008 when BlackBerry was ruling the world w Apple nipping at its heels. The Galaxy line didn't hit it big until about 2010. She essentially has no socialization w Social Media, it would be akin to getting your Mom or Grandmother onto TikTok. I think she's nervous, esp knowing someone else was always lurking on her exactly like Big Brother.

I look forward to her full cleanse from all the negativity, darkness and whatever meds she should have never been on.  Hopefully she bails on California, and let's her beast of a lawyer destroy all those who wronged her and extorted her. I vote she move to Florida, but I might be biased.😉

Totally agree with you. Her mental health absolutely deteriorated after being medicated with things she probably either, did not need, or needed in different doses. Great and clear ideas. Thanks for writing.

In another order of ideas unrelated to GreenEyedLady post, I see a lot of people carry extreme misconceptions about mental health. Some people here assume real mental health issues stop you from being functional. Many don`t. Seriously, people with a variety of serious mental health issues or severe trauma can sit down with you and be completely fine, clear and articulated. It`s interesting how people tend to assume that if someone is clear headed there is no issue at all. 

• Like 1