what Lithium has done to her

There was a huge change from Circus to Femme Fatale, and then a huge change from Vegas to now. It’s all because of Colon being ignorant and really forcing and threatening her into things she didn’t need. In the beginning, her environment was what the problem was, not her. She wasn’t the problem and never was. There needed to be better protection from being followed constantly, from the media bullying and harassment campaign, but instead of changing the law to prevent such extreme harassment, they acted like she was the problem and forcibly medicated her and stole all of her money.

• Like 7
9 minutes ago, Seanril said:

Vegas Britney and the Britney now are not the same people, unfortunately. Whatever happened with the lithium and the mental facility definitely changed her. If you watch all the interviews during Vegas, award shows, etc and now it’s like a completely different person (the way she speaks and looks). I even think of the J Ross interview and how different she was. She has been affected by this and it could be permanent. It’s sad these people stole 13 years of her life and possibly even more.

I mostly agree but the thing is, can we really compare the material we have of pre 2019 Britney to 2021 Britney? Pre 2019 there were performances and a few interviews where of course she looks great in a very managed environment where she's been styled and 'coached', and now all we really have are her silly instagram posts which of course look bad in comparison because there's no stylist/make up artist no good lighting or camera angle or video editing, and she can rant somewhat freely. 

The realest thing we have to go by, post 2019, is her testimony in court where she sounded very much in her right mind.

• Love 2
  • Like 1
19 hours ago, G-unit said:

Given the way she spoke during her testimony, which was a pretty typical (albeit angry) Britney voice, I believe the way she speaks in IG videos is just her being silly or trying to have a “cutesy” voice in her videos.

The signature Britney laugh was even there when she giggled after she said “because I know I might need a little therapy.”

She also sounds normal when Sam posts videos with her talking in them as well. 

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Kletus said:

There was a huge change from Circus to Femme Fatale, and then a huge change from Vegas to now. It’s all because of Colon being ignorant and really forcing and threatening her into things she didn’t need. In the beginning, her environment was what the problem was, not her. She wasn’t the problem and never was. There needed to be better protection from being followed constantly, from the media bullying and harassment campaign, but instead of changing the law to prevent such extreme harassment, they acted like she was the problem and forcibly medicated her and stole all of her money.

The medication did a number on her and it’s so sad that she most likely probably didn’t even need it. Like she said the conservatorship has done more harm than good. So rotten.

• Love 1
20 hours ago, G-unit said:

Given the way she spoke during her testimony, which was a pretty typical (albeit angry) Britney voice, I believe the way she speaks in IG videos is just her being silly or trying to have a “cutesy” voice in her videos.

The signature Britney laugh was even there when she giggled after she said “because I know I might need a little therapy.”

Same I feel her voice is different on Instagram because that's her being social public publicity trained artist Britney. Like how her label trained or forced her to sound more baby like in the beginning of her career so she came off as a youthful sweet virginal American sweet heart. With her testimony voice she was using her real voice almost probably thinking it wouldn't be publicly heard so her mind frame wasn't in being artist Britney spears 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
21 hours ago, Onyxgirl17 said:

I’m not gonna pretend what the videos are but I don’t think they are a direct result of taking lithium.

To me, Britney’s always been quirky and that makes her lovable. She’s not been “normal” since 2007 tbh. She doesn’t know what normal even really is. Her life is so strange. We cannot even begin to comprehend what it is she’s been through so I’m not going to sit here and judge her actions. She needs empathy and for people to listen. 

I see it as she is actually at a higher ground actually she has lived things maybe a handful of people in history can relate to, she sees life differently, what people see as odd, may actually be a deeper understanding of things and hopefully peace for her, she does not care what people think anymore, she been there done that and over repeated.

Now, I am in the medical field and Lithium is a pretty strong ****, no one know how long she took it for, or what other **** they were giving her at this point, they were poisoning her, as simple as that

20 hours ago, halfdressed said:

I think this **** is literally killing her. I mean imagine 6 months of this. But then year. After year. After year.  13 times. That’s an ETERNITY without access to your money, friends, kids, and life. And then for it to all be happening under the direction of your family. It’s totally ****ed up and she’s absolutely a prisoner. I don’t think we can comprehend 13 years day after day after day enough to understand how this would probably have driven most others over the edge… literally. 

But I 100% understand what you’re saying. 

I say it over and over again, her spirit is amazing, I do wish that she could read this forum (the good threads), so that she knows, how respected, appreciated, admired she really is, not as Britney Spears, but as a whole human being, as a woman

• Love 2
  • Like 1
22 hours ago, ThisMeowBiteback said:

The real crime that everyone is overlooking is what did they put her on after the circus tour! Her face change in a matter of months she left the circus tour with her original face & than femme fatale happen. What **** can age you or change your face appearance that quick? I wish I could do a side by side 

That was because of the IUD. They cause accelerated aging. 

5 minutes ago, LosingMe said:

That was because of the IUD. They cause accelerated aging. 

An IUD is not going to age you in 5 years, much less 10 months. That may be a correct statement but it’s gonna “age” you just like that. And really I wouldn’t call what “happened” to her aging. I’d say it was more inflammation, exhaustion, fatigue, weight gain, exceptional stress, anxiety, and depression among many other things. But I also think Britney would be heartbroken to see us assessing her like this. I’m not calling anyone here out because I’m doing it to. It just kinda makes me feel shameful to talk about when I imagine her reading our comments (whether she does or doesn’t). 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
6 minutes ago, halfdressed said:

An IUD is not going to age you in 5 years, much less 10 months. That may be a correct statement but it’s gonna “age” you just like that. And really I wouldn’t call what “happened” to her aging. I’d say it was more inflammation, exhaustion, fatigue, weight gain, exceptional stress, anxiety, and depression among many other things. But I also think Britney would be heartbroken to see us assessing her like this. I’m not calling anyone here out because I’m doing it to. It just kinda makes me feel shameful to talk about when I imagine her reading our comments (whether she does or doesn’t). 

I had an IUD. I went from looking 28 to 70 in 6 months. It was so embarassing. I was known for my beauty and suddenly I lost jt. It took me 4 years after taking it out for my face to go back to normal. 

15 minutes ago, LosingMe said:

I had an IUD. I went from looking 28 to 70 in 6 months. It was so embarassing. I was known for my beauty and suddenly I lost jt. It took me 4 years after taking it out for my face to go back to normal. 

I would then guess that that is a much less common symptom and maybe even an adverse reaction (I don’t know **** about IUDs aside from the fact that I’ve been with more than a couple girls on it and never saw or heard complaints about that. But that’s just my personal experience. I still don’t think what you experienced is common. 

31 minutes ago, reVolution said:

Medically I dont see the correlation, now if something blocked her estrogen production, then yes, estrogen helps with moisture, hair, healing, etc

Yes. The progestin in the IUD downregulates the estrogen receptors. There are alot if estrogen receptors in the face. They control collagen production.The body decreases estrogen production to make the receptors grow back. You can google accelerated aging and IUD's. It's definitely a symptom, maybe not as severe as I had it, but it definitely happenes. Britney's beauty was mainly due to a high amount of estrogen, her face, her big booty, etc

• Like 1
51 minutes ago, halfdressed said:

I would then guess that that is a much less common symptom and maybe even an adverse reaction (I don’t know **** about IUDs aside from the fact that I’ve been with more than a couple girls on it and never saw or heard complaints about that. But that’s just my personal experience. I still don’t think what you experienced is common. 

49 minutes ago, strongertomorrow said:

wait what???? I doubt that

It definitely does. Google accelerated aging and IUD. It definitely happens. I explained the science above. 

Here's a more non-Lithium explanation for her behavior!

For me, I was in abusive (emotionally) relationship with two of my Narcissistic parents! I acted like a mad person at times, most of it very small micro-weird behavior, like I was out of character!

Example 1: I would sometimes unconsciously, impulsively, turn left when I said right, when driving!

Example 2: I would hit on straight men more. I know, for some gay dudes, this is normal behavior, but for me, this was a micro-psychotic break! Not the worst thing to do, but it was pretty bad! In my normal non-stress mind, I wouldn't have acted this way!

Example 3: Buying three cans of foods, even though I only needed one, because I was so stressed out, and afraid that my Narcissistic father (I'm not saying Britney Spears's father is a Narcissist) would steal the cans just to mentally mix me up!

These things seem like small things, but they are signs of a crack in someone's mental health. I'm not saying that Britney was/is crazy, I'm saying that stress can make you do small, micro-psychotic, things, if you're under stress/anger, all the time! They aren't a full on psychotic break, but they can be a sign of severe stress (like stress from a conservatorship) and trauma, they're like micro-breakdowns, or whatever you want to call them!

People forget/don't know how stress, and severe repression, can affect someone's mental health, even if they started out without a mental illness! It's like someone slowly cracking!

I'm not saying that this was/is Britney on Instagram, or social media, but it's just something to keep in mind! Also, if you're a Britney fan, you'll know that she's a bit of a quirky, and funny, person, in real life! So, it's really hard to tell unless you really know a person!

• Love 7
12 hours ago, Kevney said:

I don't think it was her choice to workout so much..

I wouldn't be surprised if her ******* father weighed her everyday and she caught **** if she gained a couple of pounds. "You don't want to look like a lardass up on that stage. You better do something about this." And idk...maybe it's panic. I point to the one fat crack we know about that Jamie made to her. Again, I'm a fat woman. It really doesn't take much to humiliate me. You got a family member mocking me for my weight (it's happened) and it ******* hurts. It's embarrassing. There's no telling if she's got a phobia of gaining weight because of any and all **** she's heard throughout the years. She might have a phobia just as much as I bottle my hatred up inside of me. The comment weren't funny and they hurt. They will forever stick with me. 

• Like 1

I think there are overlapping issues w her on SM, not just the Lithium alone.

She probably did not need Lithium.  I doubt she ever did, having seen her level of operating for so long. A tweak of meds along the way is not uncommon for people w some more severe psychological problems. To skip up to something so hard core (and outdated) really isn't plausible except when dealing with someone w severe psychosis, who has also gone off their meds. Then it might be used as a jolt. But I'm not referring to someone who is clearly high functioning. I'm talking about let's say, Bipolar I who went off meds cold turkey because they thought they were better, is not sleeping, having and acting on extremely irrational thoughts, very extreme paranoia, extreme delusions, engaging in very risky behaviors, w possibly even hallucinations (yes, Bipolar also can have hallucinations, not just schizophrenics). That type of psychological break just doesn't fit w what we've seen w her to necessitate Lithium,  which is heavy, nasty ****. It will impact her thoughts and speech, possiblyeven physical ticks, esp if it's too much for her.

I always look back at an interview she gave, I think during the X Factor, she spoke about the industry, and she was brilliant in that interview. That was a key moment for me to look at and gauge her functionality. She was not only great, she was composed, articulate, smart and graceful.

Then I see the IG videos mentioned, and wonder WTH happened. Lithium happened. Along w who knows what else medication wise, disturbing levels of control that would undermine anyone's confidence and stoke paranoia in the most carefree 

As for her IG, Social Media, posts. For all intents and purposes, she was shut away at the same time the smart phone market was opening up to the world beyond businesses. It was around 2008 when BlackBerry was ruling the world w Apple nipping at its heels. The Galaxy line didn't hit it big until about 2010. She essentially has no socialization w Social Media, it would be akin to getting your Mom or Grandmother onto TikTok. I think she's nervous, esp knowing someone else was always lurking on her exactly like Big Brother.

I look forward to her full cleanse from all the negativity, darkness and whatever meds she should have never been on.  Hopefully she bails on California, and let's her beast of a lawyer destroy all those who wronged her and extorted her. I vote she move to Florida, but I might be biased.😉

• Love 3